Chiefer

Who wins?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Colts

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls back me up here.

Do you seriously believe what you're selling? Luck has played horribly. HORRIBLY. They haven't done anything against the league's 31st defense. Good thing the Colts defense and special teams has come to play today.

Don't compare Wilson's performance to his. Luck's team played another joke of a schedule. And the Seahawks beat the Chiefs.

I learned a long time ago that whenever Wilson puts together a great game against a team that Luck struggles against, the laundry list of excuses for Luck is like 4 pages long.

2 minutes ago, Plat2 said:

I read somewhere today that KC defense is actually pretty good at home...is that true at all? They sure are playing good right now.

They said on the broadcast that they give up half as many points at home. Wish I knew that before the game.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

People are quick to put the boot into Luck tonight. Presumably, those who claim one good season doesn't make a great QB can't possibly think that one bad night makes a bad one?

Reactionary is all people know on here. Opinions will change in a few months or whenever this game is out of their memories.

Archived