NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

5 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Our oline is gonna have to find a way to block Donald or it's gonna be a long day.

Our defense is going to have to find a way to get Marcus Peters to stick to his assignment. I'm thinking socks filled with bars of soap.

6 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Our oline is gonna have to find a way to block Donald or it's gonna be a long day.

You guys did just fine last game.

Interesting thing...when the Rams and Saints met, the Rams were undefeated and actually favored. We were the hunted. Now there will be next to no one picking us to win. 

Saints will have Davenport and Rams will have Talib. Rams will be without Kupp, Saints without Rankins.

I don't think it's an over simplification to say that whoever wins the LOS will win the game. Neither secondary will stand up without a pass rush, which is what lead to 80 points in the first meeting. Spread will probably be Saints by 4, although 3 wouldn't surprise me either as the two teams are pretty evenly matched.

I don't feel great about going into NO but I also feel like the monkey is off with a playoff win. No clue what will happen right now 

13 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Shockingly enough Connor Williams and Joe Looney were able to hold Donald in check for the vast majority of the game. Give Peat some help and yall may be able to duplicate the same type of protection although it is Donald so who knows.

1 minute ago, FrantikRam said:

You guys did just fine last game.

Interesting thing...when the Rams and Saints met, the Rams were undefeated and actually favored. We were the hunted. Now there will be next to no one picking us to win. 

Saints will have Davenport and Rams will have Talib. Rams will be without Kupp, Saints without Rankins.

I don't think it's an over simplification to say that whoever wins the LOS will win the game. Neither secondary will stand up without a pass rush, which is what lead to 80 points in the first meeting. Spread will probably be Saints by 4, although 3 wouldn't surprise me either as the two teams are pretty evenly matched.

I don't feel great about going into NO but I also feel like the monkey is off with a playoff win. No clue what will happen right now 

Last game was completely different.  We were healthy up front and peaking as a team.  Our key guys on oline are playing through injuries now.  I think Armstead was helping Peat with Donald, and both guys are dinged up.  

Just now, Jlowe22 said:

Last game was completely different.  We were healthy up front and peaking as a team.  Our key guys on oline are playing through injuries now.  I think Armstead was helping Peat with Donald, and both guys are dinged up.  

Oh no you don't. This will be an easy win for the Saints.

Archived