NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Saints corners are good 

LOLOLOLOLOL no wonder you think the world of Amukamara And Fuller. 

Dude if you don't think that Lattimore is one of the top CBs in the NFL and that Apple is playing good ball then I can't talk to you.

I actually don't really care who wins this one.  I'll be cheering for the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl if they can get by B & B.  I like the Rams and, as much as I despise the head coach of the Saints, I do like their fans, their city, and their team - especially Drew Brees. 

No matter what happens, it should be a good game.  Best of luck to both fan bases, and may the best team win!

27 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Regular season vs NFC championship game. You guys also had Kupp in that game, who I think is a big part of that offense. 

We'll see how Goff handles what will be a very hostile environment and high pressure situation. 

If he can take the team on his back and do enough to win the I'll be very impressed but I have my doubts because those NO corners are good and I trust Brees more.

We also didn't have C.J. and had to abandon the run because we were down 35-14. So basically, you think Goff can't handle the playoffs?

14 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Dude if you don't think that Lattimore is one of the top CBs in the NFL and that Apple is playing good ball then I can't talk to you.

Apple played against us in the last game. He was nothing special.

28 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Apple played against us in the last game. He was nothing special.

He's been up and down tbh, but he's played well recently. Hell, even PJ Williams has played decent lately, except for the few plays where he looks like a high school CB. And PJ looked worst corner in the NFL material at the start of the year. 

Really a tossup type game. The loss of Rankins is pretty big for the Saints since the Rams use Gurley so heavily. 

I think whoever does win this game loses to the AFCCG winner in the Super Bowl. (just a gut feeling of the underdog winning again in the big game).

Archived