NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

1 minute ago, Riftty said:

It didn't seem to effect the eagles game much...the eagles didn't even attempt to run after he went out.

I think the difference here is that the Rams OL is better at run blocking and Gurley is probably the best RB in this game. That and how heavy the Rams can get with using him and possibly CJ Anderson to control T.O.P, I can see it being a big factor for a possible reason why the Rams succeed offensively.

5 minutes ago, Riftty said:

It didn't seem to effect the eagles game much...the eagles didn't even attempt to run after he went out.

Our backups are still good.

That said, Rankins is a top 5 DT in football this year. Him being out will definitely matter, unless the Rams are fools who choose to ignore that. 

13 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Very small sample size. Rankins has been one of the top DT's in the NFL this year. It is going to hurt us.

3 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Our backups are still good.

That said, Rankins is a top 5 DT in football this year. Him being out will definitely matter, unless the Rams are fools who choose to ignore that. 

McVay has learned from his ways. The last three games the Rams are averaging almost 44 rush attempts per game. Id be stunned if McVay abandons it against the Saints unless obviously they are down by 3 tds again. 

21 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Well that's because  Pederson went full Idiot after the Brooks got injured. Completely  abandoned  any attempt at running the ball despite the success in the 1st qt.

Rams and McVay wont do that.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well that's because  Pederson went full Idiot after the Brooks got injured. Completely  abandoned  any attempt at running the ball despite the success in the 1st qt.

Rams and McVay wont do that.

Rams: Hold my beer.

I hope the Rams have 12 of their players placed on IR between  now and next Sunday. Both Donald and Gurley end up slipping on McDonald's wrappers while desperately looking for Sean Mcvay and Rammy in the Bermuda Triangle.

Go Saints 😎

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I hope the Rams have 12 of their players placed on IR between  now and next Sunday. Both Donald and Gurley end up slipping on McDonald's wrappers while desperately looking for Sean Mcvay and Rammy in the Bermuda Triangle.

Go Saints 😎

Come on man, we eliminated your most hated rival and the saints are responsible for eliminating you

28 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Go Saints 😎

Your mistake was wishing injury onto Donald. Your curse just backfired and hit Brandon Brooks again. Poor guy.

2rrFBbH.gif?noredirect

Archived