πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

We 100% lose if Gilbert played instead of Da Nooch. Hilarious that guy ever got a shot. If Cowboys were serious about the tank, they bring him back. We thought our offense, and every coach involved in the gameplan, deserved to be thrown into the pits after getting dominated by the "historically bad defense" of the Cowboys but honestly maybe they really did just turn a corner prior to that game. Certainly held Steelers in check, and that was without Big Ben turning it over 3x.

If the D is in fact solid now, and w/ Gilbert under center, I think Dem Boys are right back in the NFCE hunt. WFT is out, no QBs, no momentum after being swept by GMen. Their defense is overrated. It's a 3 way race. Giants can take control by beating us next week, we can only hope (but also not really since I don't want to break our streak of humiliating NYG).Β 

2 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We 100% lose if Gilbert played instead of Da Nooch. Hilarious that guy ever got a shot. If Cowboys were serious about the tank, they bring him back. We thought our offense, and every coach involved in the gameplan, deserved to be thrown into the pits after getting dominated by the "historically bad defense" of the Cowboys but honestly maybe they really did just turn a corner prior to that game. Certainly held Steelers in check, and that was without Big Ben turning it over 3x.

If the D is in fact solid now, and w/ Gilbert under center, I think Dem Boys are right back in the NFCE hunt. WFT is out, no QBs, no momentum after being swept by GMen. Their defense is overrated. It's a 3 way race. Giants can take control by beating us next week, we can only hope (but also not really since I don't want to break our streak of humiliating NYG).Β 

Is this the overreaction thread? You sound like ESPN. Dallas is awful.

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Hoping we trade back no matter who is there. Almost all the top talent is offense. I would like to get a ton of draft picks and redo the d.Β 

A lot of Cowboys fans like Sewell though.

That’s about what I thought. Yeah OT is the only thingΒ that makes a ton of sense there. Board doesn’t really match up great forΒ you guys.Β 

Maybe you could get like a Miami toΒ move up for Rousseau/Parsons/Chase to keep one away from the Giants and FOOTBALL TEAM.

55 minutes ago, Danger said:

Yeah this doesn't seem right. Our pass blocking has been pretty damn bad this year.

I think other than the Washington game they have played pretty well. The only other times that were bad was when Brown was in there one game and Opeta another. Have to be pretty happy with Driscoll, Mailata, Pryor, Herbig, etc. performance so far. That is one spot the team can develop well at least.Β 

52 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I think other than the Washington game they have played pretty well. The only other times that were bad was when Brown was in there one game and Opeta another. Have to be pretty happy with Driscoll, Mailata, Pryor, Herbig, etc. performance so far. That is one spot the team can develop well at least.Β 

They were awful in numerous games. Grading OL's is a silly process that is rarely all that accurate.