πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

AnyΒ Giants fan whining needs to STFU and stop crying. If you wanted to win the Division how about winning moreΒ then 6 GD gms and backing your way into the playoffs with 10 losses?

Any and all bitching and moaning about the integrity of the game BS, sit and spin. Where was your moral outcry when the Jags were doing everything in their power for weeks to secure the #1 pick? Why isn't anyone upset that the Steelers played all backups when the #2 seed was up forΒ grabs? Think they cared in the slightest if they did lose, they'd play the Browns again?Β πŸ‘Œ

Doug owed absolutely nothing to the Giants or Cowboys. Owed nothing to the Redskins organization. However let's be real. Given his relationships with Ron Rivera/Alex Smith and what both have gone through this season if you don't think that too played a factor your delusional. Putting the Eagles in the best position to draft players for the next decade was always the plan IMO that was just the cherry on top.Β 

Maybe just maybe the POS coach that decided to quit should of kept his mouth shut in his PCΒ  instead of intentionallyΒ throwing said plan under the bus? Zero doubt in my my that was intentional.Β 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Well fellas, looks like you guys are going to be bottom dwellers while Dallas and Washington fight for the division. Just like my youth.Β 

your youth in florida where you were too cool to cheer for a local team because you were a front running loser?