πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Every time Rapoport reports something he says it's positive for whatever team is doing it. It's annoying.

He sold his soul to make a name. He’s the corporate cuck for sure amongst all the reporters. I mean the NFL pays his bills.

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

So is Jerry locking up and setting the stage for Jason Garrett 2.0? His next new wonder boy HC in waiting for whenever he decides to fireΒ McCarthy for underachieving? Either this year or next?

Yes most likely. I think Moore is probably more important to them than anyone else on staff.

I can't believe I'm sitting here watching Sunday NFL Countdown and we're the only team in this historically bad division that doesn't have a chance to win it in week 17. That alone makes me wish we would've fired everybody. I'm legitimately pissed off right now. Everybody deserves to go.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I can't believe I'm sitting here watching Sunday NFL Countdown and we're the only team in this historically bad division that doesn't have a chance to win it in week 17. That alone makes me wish we would've fired everybody. I'm legitimately pissed off right now. Everybody deserves to go.

Here for the first time ever, I'm the complete and utter opposite.Β  Actually happy we don't have a chance to win this πŸ’© Division because this team would go absolutely NO WHERE in the playoffs. No where!

So give me the Top 5 pick in every rd and lets hope we don'tΒ  #%$# that opportunity up! πŸ™

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Here for the first time ever, I'm the complete and utter opposite.Β  Actually happy we don't have a chance to win this πŸ’© Division because this team would go absolutely NO WHERE in the playoffs. No where!

So give me the Top 5 pick in every rd and lets hope we don'tΒ  #%$# that opportunity up! πŸ™

I'd be way happier if Howie wasn't coming back.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm not necessarily mad that we can't make the playoffs, I'm just mad at how incompetent Doug and Howie are and that they're both being brought back. They screwed up as bad as a team can short term and long term and they're both coming back. It's a joke that we're eliminated from the worst division in NFL history and the two biggest culprits are safe. No accountability.

If we ripped the face off of Dallas last week we’d be all in for winning tonight. It’s convenient, at least for me, that we had a putrid 2nd half of that game and I can rest easy hoping for that better pick. But there wound have been some real noise for this team going into the playoffs riding a 3-1 streak with a rejuvenated offense lead by a young QB no one has a lot of tape on yet.Β