πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Pederson just said he doesnt know who his starting QB is for next week. He has to be blowing smoke.

This is also the guy that said they didn’t want to give the ball back to Tom Brady when the Chiefs were down two scores and milking the clock for some reason.... and yea, we still hired him.

47 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

This is also the guy that said they didn’t want to give the ball back to Tom Brady when the Chiefs were down two scores and milking the clock for some reason.... and yea, we still hired him.

Dude you maybe right. I just watched it. He went out of his way to make it sound like everyone else played good but Hurts.

4 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Pederson legit has been an F- this year... Shocking thing is, I would not be shocked to see Wentz starting next week (obviously should be Hurts the rest of the way).

No way... don't even say that!

Β 

Pederson is trash. Don't want to hurt Wentz's feelings so I won't give love to Hurts, however, I will be a dog crap playcaller and do nothing to help Wentz when he actually is in the game. It really is impossible to tell who's "guy" is who when we try to politicize our QB situation, and in reality I think it's just a bunch of buffoonsΒ scrambling around not even knowing themselves what they're doing.Β