πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

5 year extension, write it up!

Quite possibly looking at a 0-10 start so I'm not sure anyone survives this season. But if I'm being honest Jones has been one of the few positives so far. That lost fumble was egregious but aside from that he's played decent mistake free football. Which would be totally fine if the defense hadn't taken a dive off a cliff.

21 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It didn’t take long and two can play that game.Β You got humiliated byΒ a team that lost to a team who just lost to the Bengals today by two TDs. Either way it doesn’t matter y’all look way worse through 3 weeks than you ascertained your team as and we’ve looked better even with shooting ourselves in the foot a bit against the Niners. And, that’s odd.. if I recall most Washington fans were telling me there isn’t much of a gap between their QBs. Β Just tell your defense to step it up. I will admit the Bills and Chargers are good teams obviously, but you shouldn’t have even won against the Giants. Lucky for you the Falcons are up next. Don’t blow it.

Worst offense and defense in the NFCE so far? You love to see it.

Bruh… we got blown out by the 2nd best team in the AFC… you’re out here getting embarrassed by the Cowboys, in primetime,Β lmao.Β 

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Bruh… we got blown out by the 2nd best team in the AFC… you’re out here getting embarrassed by the Cowboys, in primetime,Β lmao.Β 

The Cowboys team that beat the Chargers who you lost to and played the Bucs close and carved up their defense through the air? Both our teams suck lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

You're one Dexter Lawrence away from being 0-3 lol

Let's just face it. Dallas has 7 bye weeks this year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Cowboys team that beat the Chargers who you lost to and played the Bucs close and carved up their defense through the air? Both our teams suck lol.

We barely lost to the Chargers. The Cowboys barely beat the Chargers. You, however, are getting manhandled by the Cowboys.Β 

And you still have your starting QB, unlike us.Β 
Β 

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We barely lost to the Chargers. The Cowboys barely beat the Chargers. You, however, are getting manhandled by the Cowboys.Β 

And you still have your starting QB, unlike us.Β 
Β 

And you got manhandled by the Bills who lost to the Steelers who lost to the Bengals by 2 TDs? Who cares lol. Nobody is concerned about Fitz.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

And you got manhandled by the Bills who lost to the Steelers who lost to the Bengals by 2 TDs? Who cares lol. Nobody is concerned about Fitz.

Clearly an atypical game for the Bills. We know how Vegas would bet if they were to play again next week. Β If you think the Steelers are actually a better team than the Bills, I don’t know what to tell you.Β Β 
Β 

Nobody will ever be concerned about Hurts, but at least you’re starting the QB who won your QB battle in training camp, the QB who got the majority of the reps with the 1’s all summer.Β 

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Clearly an atypical game for the Bills. We know how Vegas would bet if they were to play again next week. Β If you think the Steelers are actually a better team than the Bills, I don’t know what to tell you.Β Β 

You should’ve lost to the Giants who lost to the Falcons who we destroyed. Stop lol.