πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

13 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Because he barley was there while you have already mutiple former players stating Eric B a good coach. More and more guys are coming out praising Eric B.Β 

There’s a reason why he’s getting closed by some players on Twitter .

Barely there is still there.

Β 

I also feel like people aren't taking in consideration that EB's role as an OC might have changed since Shady was last there. It's perfectly possible he has had more or less responsibility in different seasons. Likely? I don't know; but it's possible.

Β 

For the record I'm choosing to believe EB was useless because it fits my narrative that I want the commies to be bad.

24 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

But bad for the eagles lol last thing you guys want is commanders to have a good O.Β 

I've never thought highly of EB.Β 

And Sam Howell certainly isn't something that I'm particularly worried about. You guys have good weapons, but the O-Line and QB are questionable at best IMO.

KC has and always will be the Andy Reid show, EB is just a guy.

9 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Forgive me if true. But did MM lead his team to the playoffs after losing his top 3 receivers?

his top receiver was Jonnu Smith or some other TE iirc. I never thought MM would be good, but the Titans certainly didn't do him many favors at WR. Kendall Wright was probably his best WR.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Danny Dimes asking for more than 45 milli a year. What in the actual hell. I mean, I’m alllll for locking in Jones for NY at that price but who is giving him advice? If the Giants don’t sign him for, say 35-40 a year, who in the hell else is giving him that money?Β 
Β 

3900 yard and 22 TDs gets you 45M a year nowadays? That’s insanity. Every QB that signs a new deal doesn’t HAVE to reset the market.Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

If the Giants don’t sign him for, say 35-40 a year, who in the hell else is giving him that money?Β 

You can't get that money without asking for more from the start. Not how negotiations work.

I want 45 we're thinking 32

Counter 42 how about 35

No less then 40M , final offer 37.5M

I can live with that, want to be a Giant Deal.

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Danny Dimes asking for more than 45 milli a year. What in the actual hell. I mean, I’m alllll for locking in Jones for NY at that price but who is giving him advice? If the Giants don’t sign him for, say 35-40 a year, who in the hell else is giving him that money?Β 
Β 

3900 yard and 22 TDs gets you 45M a year nowadays? That’s insanity. Every QB that signs a new deal doesn’t HAVE to reset the market.Β 

I bet a few teams would sign him if they had the chance. Not saying it's the right call but there's a bunch of desperate teams out there.Β 

If Dak can get tons of money so can Danny Dimes

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Β 

You're spot on. $45 he can go kick rocks. But if they can settle in the 35-40 area I'm on board. If $45 is a hard number then F it tag him, draft Johnston, a guy like Hooker in the 2nd round, and build your roster for him to take it over on a rookie contract. Let Jones play out another prove it year and if someone like the Jets want to throw $45 at him then good for him.Β 

13 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

You're spot on. $45 he can go kick rocks. But if they can settle in the 35-40 area I'm on board. If $45 is a hard number then F it tag him, draft Johnston, a guy like Hooker in the 2nd round, and build your roster for him to take it over on a rookie contract. Let Jones play out another prove it year and if someone like the Jets want to throw $45 at him then good for him.Β 

You tag him if he's a penny above the franchise tag number.

• Like 1