πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

6y0a7o.jpg

And yet you can never come back with an intelligent response. It’s like I’m talking to children lol. Trust me, this isn’t me putting a ton of effort into my responses β€” can’t credit your stupidity with that kind of effort. Pretty easy when you bring absolutely nothing to the table.

Keep being you Philly fans.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

6y0b33.jpg

It’s less about me being particularly smart and more about the posting here being particularly, positively moronic lol. Trust me, it’s not about me. Sorry if this is too many words β€” I know pictures are more your thing. Maybe next time I can get you a visual.
Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

6y0buy.jpg

So any time a QB throws for 200 yards we’ll just call them average. Regardless of game plan or personal situation.Β 
You’re pretty much just trolling now… but the embarrassing thing is that I feel there is legitimate seriousness here. But hey whatever, I’ll leave you to it.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

So any time a QB throws for 200 yards we’ll just call them average. Regardless of game plan or personal situation.Β 
You’re pretty much just trolling now… but the embarrassing thing is that I feel there is legitimate seriousness here. But hey whatever, I’ll leave you to it.

6y0cnt.jpg

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

6y0cnt.jpg

Quality posting from the mods around here. Your points would certainly be representative of the actual discussion with posters around here. But sure if β€˜lololoolol just trolling bro’ is the best you can do around here then go ahead and pat yourself on the back. Can’t be disappointed about you clowning your own posters who are actually serious in trumpeting the dumb **** you’ve thrown out there.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Quality posting from the mods around here. Your points would certainly be representative of the actual discussion with posters around here. But sure if β€˜lololoolol just trolling bro’ is the best you can do around here then go ahead and pat yourself Β on the back. Can’t be disappointed about you clowning your own posters who are actually serious in trumpeting the dumb **** you’ve thrown out there.Β 

β€œqUaLiTy pOsTs FrOm ThE mOdS”

6y0eqo.jpg

31 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah the 24-6 Cowboys win wasn't indicative at all of how close that game was. Swift being out and St. Brown getting hurt early were just crippling for that O. I think they win if they don't totally botch the 1st and goal fumble.

Yeah, that game just annoyed me watching it. Detroit actually was able to move the ball at times on them. It also felt like most of the guys Dallas was making plays on during that game were bums on the OL and in the secondary for Detroit. Maybe I'm hating, but it definitely felt that way for the most part.

Felt like all the luck in that game for the most part was going the Cowboys way.Β 

Would've been nice to see one of the NFCE teams lose on our bye, but I'm not tripping.

42 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah, that game just annoyed me watching it. Detroit actually was able to move the ball at times on them. It also felt like most of the guys Dallas was making plays on during that game were bums on the OL and in the secondary for Detroit. Maybe I'm hating, but it definitely felt that way for the most part.

Felt like all the luck in that game for the most part was going the Cowboys way.Β 

Would've been nice to see one of the NFCE teams lose on our bye, but I'm not tripping.

Wasn't an impressive performance from Dallas. Solid, unspectacular, fortunate performance. The final score certainly needs context, which a lot of people don't care to include for some reason. No need to trip. We dominated Dallas a week ago right now.

• Like 1