🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

32 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

Nice 

Washington run game improving 

top ten defense (number 1 in pass rush) 

and Ol showing out

chase young returning also 😎

wild card playoff birth starts in 4 weeks when Mr wentz comes back .gonna get the experience you guys got in 2019.

Like we told Ace in Gen, NFCE isn't getting 4 teams in the playoffs.  Not sure who you're catching, but GL.

33 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Like we told Ace in Gen, NFCE isn't getting 4 teams in the playoffs.  Not sure who you're catching, but GL.

We one game back from the last seed. If we win the next two then I like our chances a lot . Don’t see us beating Philly ( fed ex field was a good example ) but if we run the ball and commit to it and play solid defense then we can least get 7 or 9 wins . That’s enough for a very bad NFC year . 

Edited by IHatesnyder

1 hour ago, IHatesnyder said:

then we can least get 7 or 9 wins . That’s enough for a very bad NFC year . 

That's kinda my point. Say you get to (lets split it) a 8-9 record. Who between the Giants and Cowboys is going on a 2-8 losing streak over their next 10 games to have a worse record then Washington?

NFCE isn't representing 4 playoff teams. Not happening. So at least 1 of you have to go!

Edited by Nabbs4u

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

That's kinda my point. Say you get to (lets split it) a 8-9 record. Who between the Giants and Cowboys is going on a 2-8 losing streak over their next 10 games to have a worse record then Washington?

NFCE isn't representing 4 playoff teams. Not happening. So at least 1 of you have to go!

It’s still to early , one thing for sure our schedule gets a lot more easier after the eagles game. Either way I don’t see us making any noise . I expect us to beat the colts and lose row next two .

3 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

It’s still to early , one thing for sure our schedule gets a lot more easier after the eagles game. Either way I don’t see us making any noise . I expect us to beat the colts and lose row next two .

Washington actually has the hardest SOS for remaining games due to Eagles, Giants and Vikings.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/remaining_schedule_strength

Also, I misread after the Eagles game part.

35 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

What a lousy week it was. We didn't play and everyone on the East won. 

The team is undefeated and we still have such little margin for error. 

"Diamonds are formed under the highest pressure" 
- Jalen, at his presser in a couple days

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

What a lousy week it was. We didn't play and everyone on the East won. 

The team is undefeated and we still have such little margin for error. 

The schedule you got coming up is easy tho. Think only team to worry about are the cowboys with dak. Easily see giants losing 4 more games before season ends .

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

lol Commies have like 3 more wins on their schedule. What are we talking about here? It’s not early. We’re 7 weeks in. It’s damn near half over. 

We have 5 winnable games lol what are you talking about ? 
falcons colts Texans giants in a split 

browns and also cowboys sitting out the last week also