πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 hours ago, Danger said:

any word on whether y'all are playing your starters? You're locked into the 6 seed as my understanding.

Based on Vegas line opening at -13.5, I’m assuming most starters are resting if not all.

Β 

Giants do have one of better backups in league in Tyrod, and everyone in the NFL is talented… we saw Tennessee backups stick around awhile vs Dallas. However,Β given that we blew out their starters in MetLife last month, if we don’t win on Sunday that would easily be the worst loss in our franchise’s history. Hopefully we get off to quick start, Giants treat it as preseason game, and we can rest guys early.

46 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Based on Vegas line opening at -13.5, I’m assuming most starters are resting if not all.

Β 

Giants do have one of better backups in league in Tyrod, and everyone in the NFL is talented… we saw Tennessee backups stick around awhile vs Dallas. However,Β given that we blew out their starters in MetLife last month, if we don’t win on Sunday that would easily be the worst loss in our franchise’s history. Hopefully we get off to quick start, Giants treat it as preseason game, and we can rest guys early.

Maybe the line is so high is because you blew us out in our home and now we are playing in your home and the game is way more important to you than to us.

I would think the Giants would want to rest just their injured players and Barkley but still play their starters. I also have no clue what Daboll is doing seeing how this is his first year coaching so no history to go by.

If you had to buy a jersey today of an active player on your team, which jersey would you get?Β 

As much as I feel like I owe it to Kelce or Lane to get one of their jerseys, I'd probably go Smitty.

1 DeVonta
2 Kelce
3Β LaneΒ 
4 Hurts
5 Goedert
6 AJ
7 Reddick
8 GrahamΒ 
9 Mailata
10 Slay
11 CGJ (Would be feel iffy about it until he signs an extension)

Wouldn't mind having all of their jerseys

Β 

Edited by Jeezla

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

If you had to buy a jersey today of an active player on your team, which jersey would you get?Β 

As much as I feel like I owe it to Kelce or Lane to get one of their jerseys, I'd probably go Smitty.

1 DeVonta
2 Kelce
3Β LaneΒ 
4 Hurts
5 Goedert
6 AJ
7 Reddick
8 GrahamΒ 
9 Mailata
10 Slay

Β 

I have a kelce jersey so I'd prob go Graham. Smitty up there too.

10 hours ago, Jeezla said:

1 DeVonta
2 Kelce
3Β LaneΒ 
4 Hurts
5 Goedert
6 AJ
7 Reddick
8 GrahamΒ 
9 Mailata
10 Slay

Β 

I just got a Kelce jersey... you have to go with that one first. Next one for me is Smith and Hurts.