πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

54 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You literally go through our GDT and spite like posts of us raging at our team. Last season you would regularly drop into GDTs and troll when things went bad including after the SB. None of the Eagles posters that have been here for any amount of time do that in rival forums.

You are classless.Β 

Funny to hear you asking people to lighten up as well when you were in NFL Gen calling people POS's because they did some light hearted trolling... Hypocrite you are per usual.Β 

Don't forget the every other time he replies to someone he calls them a moron or illiterate or below average reading comprehension. But yeah he never goes personal or anything.

Edited by Daimonas
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, downundermike said:

They beat up on a bunch of weaklings and are frauds as I have said for weeks

I think it’s all psychological. They hear all the noise and hate. They know they’re going to be the number 1 trending meme in the country if they blow yet another playoff game. That’s why I said we’ll know pretty quickly how the game is going to go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

You literally go through our GDT and spite like posts of us raging at our team. Last season you would regularly drop into GDTs and troll when things went bad including after the SB. None of the Eagles posters that have been here for any amount of time do that in rival forums.

You are classless.Β 

Funny to hear you asking people to lighten up as well when you were in NFL Gen calling people POS's because they did some light hearted trolling... Hypocrite you are per usual.Β 

Go into the Packers GDT and check that out. Dude is either a masochist, lacks any sense of self awareness or a troll. I'm guessing the second one.Β 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Hey buddy, the point is that YOU get to choose what is lighthearted and what isn't not me. You come in here and regularly call people soft, but you get a bit of rubbing in NFL Gen and immediately personally insult multiple posters. You literally had a mod call you out on it. You are the definition of a hypocrite.

I don't care about the rest of your rambling. It is par for the course. You simply just project all the garbage you do onto others. I don't care about what you post in this thread. It is fair game here. But it is a fact that you have trolled our GDT's multiple times regardless of what you say. You have zero class.Β 

I’ve given you clarification and you just want to reject it based on a personal vendetta.. while largely ignoring any given point that I make about anything. I’m not really interested.

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

This isn’t worth me responding to, and in general it’s impossible to have a conversation with you in particular because you largely ignore whatever is said to you in favor of rambling on about whatever narrative you make up in your head. You also outright lie and make things up.. though you probably do believe it in your head. Again, if this is what I do.. how did you manage not to hear from me over the past several weeks where your team dropped 5 out of the last 6 games to lose the division. I liked posts well after the fact, and it was related to people that had personally attacked me in this thread over stating that your team wasn’t a tier ahead of Dallas. Again, I could have been dredging up those conversations, but I didn’t. It wasn’t that serious, and I largely left it alone.
Β 

It’s amusing that you get to pick and choose what is light hearted and what is classless based on who the poster is. I’ve offered you clarification. Maybe try and wrap your head around the fact that I truly did little to nothing to acknowledge your team’s struggles to end the season. Even earlier in the year I was complimentary of your team.. let’s not act like I’ve been zipping around trying to give you people grief.Β 
Β 

Β 

When have I ever attacked you? Yet I got several of your spite likes that day.Β 

And I believe you were here punctually after the Cards/Giants loss, don't remember which.Β 

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

My top 3 favorite days of the year

1) If the wife and I can get a vacation away from the kids

2) First Sunday of the regular seasonΒ 

3) The morning after the Cowboys January choke job

Not even getting lit up by Baker can ruin this highΒ 

πŸ˜‚ I feel the same way about the Niners. Even though I respect them though. They’re that team that pushes you the limits.. and you can only tip your hat off because they play the right way.Β 

lol did NFZ just get bounced?Β 
Β 

talk about going unzipped. He’s that guy in the office cubicle that just gets dumped on year after year and makes up some BS in his head to make sure he doesn’t go unhinged and then blam! cowboys get worked at home, heavily favored by an inferior team and he just loses it.Β 

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Go into the Packers GDT and check that out. Dude is either a masochist, lacks any sense of self awareness or a troll. I'm guessing the second one.Β 

Woa lol. He went goofy.Β 
Β 

He likes to walk the lions den with a steak around his neck and wonders why he gets vitriol. Also, this internet phenomena of a β€œbully” getting hit in the face and then complains about it. Same thing with Matts (rip his account too).Β 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

lol did NFZ just get bounced?Β 
Β 

talk about going unzipped. He’s that guy in the office cubicle that just gets dumped on year after year and makes up some BS in his head to make sure he doesn’t go unhinged and then blam! cowboys get worked at home, heavily favored by an inferior team and he just loses it.Β 

yeah he did

Β 

Who's gonna be the heel here now? Matts got banned, NFZ got banned. @MaddHatterΒ u want in on this?

• Like 2