πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Cowgirls notable FA in 2024.

Dak PrescottΒ 

Cee Dee Lamb

Zach MartinΒ 

DeMarcus LawrenceΒ 

Brandon Cooks

Jordan Lewis

........and

You know,Β  Mr. He's never had aΒ 

Micha Parsons before....!Β  2025

Micah has the fifth year option I'm almost certain.

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Micah has the fifth year option I'm almost certain.

I'd absolutely love to see them take the 5th year option approach,Β  with that specific player!!!

Please !!!

On 6/6/2024 at 4:49 PM, Nabbs4u said:

I'd absolutely love to see them take the 5th year option approach,Β  with that specific player!!!

Please !!!

Jerry won't risk Micah becoming an Eagle. They will pay him before CD and Dak.

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Jerry won't risk Micah becoming an Eagle. They will pay him before CD and Dak.

Micah is a Mitch, doesn't want to play for the Eagles, be back in Philadelphia.Β 

On record saying though, I could be a Steeler, play for Tomlin.

As great of a talent as he is, he seems selfish and all about himself. Damn sure want nothing to do with the $40M he will undoubtedly want/expect.

35 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Micah is a Mitch, doesn't want to play for the Eagles, be back in Philadelphia.Β 

On record saying though, I could be a Steeler, play for Tomlin.

As great of a talent as he is, he seems selfish and all about himself. Damn sure want nothing to do with the $40M he will undoubtedly want/expect.

He's in Philly more than half our actual players, attending 76ers games and what not. Saquon said he never wanted to be an Eagle right after he was drafted too. Look where he is now. I damn sure want the 15 sacks that come with that 40M. Micah deserves to be paid more than Justin Jefferson. His job is more important. We won a SB with Alshon Jeffery as our best WR. Mahomes won a SB with JuJu as his best WR and another with Rashee Rice as his best WR. He won zero SB's without Chris Jones. If a guy like Micah or Khalil Mack becomes available in their prime - Get em.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I damn sure want the 15 sacks that come with that 40M

We just traded away that production, wasn'tΒ  even willing to give him 1/2 the money. No OLB is worth 40M.

Edited by Nabbs4u

IvB53Z0.png

Β 

Where do you think Parsons falls on this list? Because that will really determine how much he gets paid when the time comes. His contract is up after 2026, Salary cap could be upward on $300 Million by then. ~15% would put him at $45M a year at that point. And this is assuming he doesn't get tagged for a year.

56 minutes ago, Danger said:

And this is assuming he doesn't get tagged for a year.

Micah would pull a Trent Williams and or Jalen Ramsey before ever played a down for Dallas if Jerry was Stupid enough to try the , You'll play on the Tag this year route.Β 

• 1 month later...

I can't believe the Cowboys have gone this entire offseason without extending ANY of their core pieces. Or even making a notable move what so ever in free agency.

It's not as if they're strapped for cash in the long haul, they can utilize money from beyond the 2024 season. I don't understand what they're doing right now.

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

I can't believe the Cowboys have gone this entire offseason without extending ANY of their core pieces. Or even making a notable move what so ever in free agency.

It's not as if they're strapped for cash in the long haul, they can utilize money from beyond the 2024 season. I don't understand what they're doing right now.

Aside from the whole β€œthey don’t spend past a certain amount”

I wonder if they just finally acknowledge the flaws and want to start fresh without any jerry-buck laden deals for guys he can’t let go of.

6 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Aside from the whole β€œthey don’t spend past a certain amount”

I wonder if they just finally acknowledge the flaws and want to start fresh without any jerry-buck laden deals for guys he can’t let go of.

Jerry is just cheap and risk adverse. All it is imo. They refuse to resign guys early and end up paying a premium for no reason.Β 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Most likely they want the attention and will do at least one of their stars when he is "holding out" in TC and then make his triumphant return.

It has happened before.Β