πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

40 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

A reminder to all that Michael Irvin has to wake early tomorrow morning, mope into work, and talk about Philly.

Probably beats talking about the 4SB this new Trio were supposed to win.

Edited by Nabbs4u

That was a fun night. Was watching the game in Hoboken where pretty much everybody was cheering like a Rams lifer. Small contingency of Cowboys fans in the corner of the barΒ left at 20-7 LOL.

Whole placeΒ erupted on that Goff run. Damn I hate dem boyzzz. Right now I don't even care about tomorrow, so glad to see them out (will 100% care by morning)

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

the saints awoken this sleeping giant and now they get to deal with it

Well, I hope you take care of business. I won't be complaining if we get a home playoff game. We can run our hurry up without issue. And our new secret weapon is ready for another week of bulldozing.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, I hope you take care of business. I won't be complaining if we get a home playoff game. We can run our hurry up without issue. And our new secret weapon is ready for another week of bulldozing.

"home" playoff game in front of thousands of eagles fans?