πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I wanted either Moore over Toney.Β 

I likedΒ Elijah coming out, Rondale as a 2nd rounder was fine too if you wanted to gamble on him.
Toney was a pretty bad reach, I didn't hate him but he's like a guy you get in the later 2nd or slides into the top of the 3rd and really helps as the 3rd option to a TE and #1 WR. Just buying way to high for what he was, they panic bought after we snatched DeVonta from them.

53 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Some people donΒ΄t value their money. If we are lucky he willΒ be a game manager this year and will grow into the position as the years go on. He wonΒ΄t be a player to build a team around or franchise QB this year.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Just a related jerseyΒ thoughts, people’s bar for a jersey to buy is way too low. I saw people get pissed when Slay changed his number, like why the hell did you buy a 30 year old corner’s jersey?

I don’t buy them anymore really. I got a new Dawk one when my old one started showing it’s age and that’s about it.

Β 

21 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

The Giants are allergic to points so I doubt that.

Yea, that was sarcasm

Saquon vs a good front 7
McLaurin vs Bradberry
The only player I'm expecting a decent fantasy day from in this game is Logan Thomas and maybe the kickers.

Edited by Jeezla

^ been a rough 5 years. Last time this team put up a decent season was under the direction of McAdoo... so yea. Have some mercy.Β 

Β 

Nice win BTW this week. Didn't expect you guys to handle the Falcons like that. Was....impressive 🀒

Edited by Shockwave

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Just a related jerseyΒ thoughts, people’s bar for a jersey to buy is way too low. I saw people get pissed when Slay changed his number, like why the hell did you buy a 30 year old corner’s jersey?

I don’t buy them anymore really. I got a new Dawk one when my old one started showing it’s age and that’s about it.

Β 

Continuing the jersey discussion. Has anyone seen the Limited Jersey variety for the Eagles? Is the saddest thing in the whole league.Β 

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Continuing the jersey discussion. Has anyone seen the Limited Jersey variety for the Eagles? Is the saddest thing in the whole league.Β 

WYM "limited variety"? I thought you could get custom players? I haven't bought a new jersey since Shady and Trent Cole were here so excuse my ignorance

25 minutes ago, oland11 said:

WYM "limited variety"? I thought you could get custom players? I haven't bought a new jersey since Shady and Trent Cole were here so excuse my ignorance

Limited is like a tier of Jerseys, here was a graphic from a couple years ago (flywire is gone)

1365_JerseySizingUpdate2.jpg