🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

What would Saquon get in a trade? 2nd rounder?

Needs to show some health, but maybe yeah. Requires a specific combo of coach/GM/team to wanna do that move. This would be the year to do it though.

If you think you can compete for a SB and have a low 2nd I could see a team doing it. 

21 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm guessing better part of the season is more than 6-8 weeks. Broken feet are tricky with the weight they have to bear and the torque they undergo. 

Yeah that’d take it to the latter part of November, around Thanksgiving.

Could miss the Chiefs game the 21st and the Tgiving game a couple days later against the Raiders if it’s 8-9 week thing.

54 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Maybe saying the Eagles have a shot isn’t a crazy homer take now. Who knows. 

57 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wow. Who woulda thought the division was open?

Amazing....

Fan barometer 

Eagles: 1-0
FDbpdx1.jpg

Cowboys: 0-1tNH8Bjl.jpg

WFT: 0-1
w5FTTKf.jpg

Giants: 0-1
4th70k3.jpg

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

What would Saquon get in a trade? 2nd rounder?

Giants eat a lot of money so I think they’d need a decent pick. But I think that’s optimistic. Let’s say NY goes 2-5 or so and Barkley continues to struggle. They AINT picking up that 5th year option. The best they’d get is a 2nd. Maybe a 3-4 if a team knows they’re desperate. What a blessing for Saquon but maybe even better for a team that needs a RB. NE, Balt, KC, LAC, TB, any NFC West team all intriguing options. 

14 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Giants eat a lot of money so I think they’d need a decent pick. But I think that’s optimistic. Let’s say NY goes 2-5 or so and Barkley continues to struggle. They AINT picking up that 5th year option. The best they’d get is a 2nd. Maybe a 3-4 if a team knows they’re desperate. What a blessing for Saquon but maybe even better for a team that needs a RB. NE, Balt, KC, LAC, TB, any NFC West team all intriguing options. 

Could you imagine a "healthy" Saquon on the Ravens, Chiefs or Bucs?? That would dope just from an overall football fan perspective. Make their games that much more entertaining.

Just now, oland11 said:

Could you imagine a "healthy" Saquon on the Ravens, Chiefs or Bucs?? That would dope just from an overall football fan perspective. Make their games that much more entertaining.

Chiefs or Bucs would be just unfair. Problem is, is that it’s completely doable. Rookie contract 4th year they make like 800k. Give them a 2nd which means nothing to a team like the Chiefs and it’s just cheat code after that.