🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The odds of going 12-0 over two years is probably very unlikely. 

It is, I think the Cowboys are in the best position to do it since us though. 

Giants are still gonna suck and lose games because of Danny Dimes, Washington will be a rookie or middling talent at QB, Hirts will probably be a little better but still very beatable. As it stands Dallas is a favorite in all those games.

5 hours ago, Kiltman said:

It is, I think the Cowboys are in the best position to do it since us though. 

Giants are still gonna suck and lose games because of Danny Dimes, Washington will be a rookie or middling talent at QB, Hirts will probably be a little better but still very beatable. As it stands Dallas is a favorite in all those games.

I agree but favorites lose games straight up all the time. Last year was kinda like the year for them in my opinion. Like how much better on paper can they get? How can they repeat coming up aces every time in takeaway situations? It all really came together for them last year in a major way, the ball bounced their way nearly every time, Diggs had 11 int., etc. and they still couldn't get out of the wildcard round. They're gonna lose some key guys as well. Whatever their season win total is, I'm taking the under. 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I agree but favorites lose games straight up all the time. Last year was kinda like the year for them in my opinion. Like how much better on paper can they get? How can they repeat coming up aces every time in takeaway situations? It all really came together for them last year in a major way, the ball bounced their way nearly every time, Diggs had 11 int., etc. and they still couldn't get out of the wildcard round. They're gonna lose some key guys as well. Whatever their season win total is, I'm taking the under. 

For sure for sure.

Just as we sit here and what looks like a weak as hell NFC next year, they might be of the same level even though they’ll actually be worse.

Like there is a chance Brady is actually retiring, Rodgers might be going to the AFC. The only scary teams are all in one division in the west. 

Which as I say this I hope Howie doesn’t use it as an excuse to rush this.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

For sure for sure.

Just as we sit here and what looks like a weak as hell NFC next year, they might be of the same level even though they’ll actually be worse.

Like there is a chance Brady is actually retiring, Rodgers might be going to the AFC. The only scary teams are all in one division in the west. 

Yeah that's true. Hopefully he doesn't let his surroundings getting weaker around him trick him into thinking we're one Allen Robinson away from contending lol

On 1/29/2022 at 9:13 AM, Kiltman said:

For sure for sure.

That's what I've been thinking about. Cowboys play a first place schedule but will play the Buccaneers without Brady and possibly the Packers without Rodgers. It's shaping up to be a pretty easy schedule for them.

12 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

That's what I've been thinking about. Cowboys play a first place schedule but will play the Buccaneers without Brady and possibly the Packers without Rodgers. It's shaping up to be a pretty easy schedule for them.

Which will make them fumbling it all in the playoffs all the more sweeter.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Looking forward to another season of the Cowboys thinking they are something, only to choke it away.

You forgot while paying their 

FQB $34.5M ($20M cap)

DE $27M ($19M cap)

WR $22M ($20M cap)

OG $20M ($12M cap)

RB $18M ($12.4M cap)

LT $17M ($13.5M cap)

Good times,  good times! 🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u