πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Honestly after the top 3, it's such a fustercluck

1. Mahomes
2. Wilson
3. Watson

I could put any of them in any order between. Wentz, Prescott, Brees, Rodgers, Jackson, Stafford, Roethlisberger, and Ryan.

Then I'd put in the next tier Brady, Rivers, Murray (could rise), Josh Allen, Cousins, Tannehill, Goff and GarroppoloΒ 

Everyone else is unproven or gives me no reason to believe in them.

5 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

*Calls someone's rankings bad*

*Gets offended when someone asks to see his*

Pathetic.Β 

Ruiz can have his own opinion, but those rankings I mentioned aren't the best look.

Lamar Jackson is also overrated. Amazing player and weapon, but as far as being a passer he's not there yet. His jump from year 1 to year 2 was impressive though.

Wentz is very close to Watson and tbh with good weapons he can be better.

No doubt he has some inconsistencies with overthrows, but he more than makes up for it with being arguably the best QB in the redzone and great at 3rd downs too. Wentz is a monster with situational football which is a super crucial part of the game.

Ranking him behind guys like Big Ben who was falling off and was injured last year, Philip Rivers who is falling off fast, and others is just sad and that far behind Prescott is ridiculous. I wouldn't have cared if Wentz was like 8th and Prescott was 6th. I wouldn't have called him out for that.

Not gonna give you my whole ranking, because I know I haven't watched enough of every QB to do that and don't want to put something out there that I can't be proud of.

If Ruiz is proud of the list he compiled and the criteria he used which I also don't really understand or agree with, then good for him.

I still don't like the list.

Enjoy having the worst QB in the NFC East though. ;)

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I wanna see Watson without Nuk. I'm not crazy about him like most others.

I like Watson A LOT, but yeah it will be interesting to see him without Hopkins.

They did add Randall Cobb and Brandin Cooks to Kenny Stills and Will Fuller though.... so its not like he's dealing with a bad WR room by any means lol.

I do wonder if those guys will stay healthy though, mainly Cooks and Fuller.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I like Watson A LOT, but yeah it will be interesting to see him without Hopkins.

They did add Randall Cobb and Brandin Cooks to Kenny Stills and Will Fuller though.... so its not like he's dealing with a bad WR room by any means lol.

I do wonder if those guys will stay healthy though, mainly Cooks and Fuller.

I just wonder if he could ever truly carry an offense without good weapons like Carson did last year. His o line has always sucked though.

1 minute ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Have the smoothies turned rotten?

Β 

Actually the smoothies were out with Chip Kelly and so the overall health of the team.

I wonder who can say we have bad luck with injuries at this point. Luck has nothing to do with it, thereΒ΄s definitely something wrong in the organization.

Β 

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

Actually the smoothies were out with Chip Kelly and so the overall health of the team.

I wonder who can say we have bad luck with injuries at this point. Luck has nothing to do with it, thereΒ΄s definitely something wrong in the organization.

Β 

But what though? Like has there ever been a multi-year run of injuries like this in any sport ever? Serious question.