Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

A competent call in that moment would have won the game. Not put them ahead, not given them a chance to win - it's the Saints moving on.

I've got no dog in this fight. Couldn't care less about it, until that moment.

And if the game was officiated well, as Rams fans said from the beginning it wouldn't be, who knows what the outcome would have been. 

8 minutes ago, Non-Issue said:

It kept the Rams from losing at that moment. It kept the Saints from winning at that moment.

You go into overtime tied. Its anyone's game. The Saints still could have won. The Rams still could have lost.

LOL, keep trying to spin the refs handing you a trip to the SB. If the refs don't turn a blind eye to that BLATANT DPI, you're watching the big game from home. 

7 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I wish people would stop going back to this. He barely touched his facemask. It had no baring on the play and since there's no longer a 5-yarder it's either no call or a 15-yarder. That's not a 15-yard worthy facemask.

He clearly reached for it and clearly grabbed it.  It’s a penalty.  Btw how is a 4pt swing in a game that went to OT not relevant here?

Just now, Destructo Spin said:

If you somehow think you're a better human being than average Saints fan because the Eagles won last year, that's your mental problem to deal with. it doesn't impress anybody else, honestly.

don't care if anyone is impressed. FLY EAGLES FLY!  

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us
We don’t care
We’re from Philly, ******* Philly
No one likes us
We don’t care

No one likes us
No one likes us
No one likes us
We don’t care
We’re the Eagles, ******* Eagles
No one likes us
We don’t care

E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles!

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Remember Fail Mary? Because the fans - including many on here - pretended that the replacement refs were worlds worse because of that (when data in fact showed they performed at an equal level) that won't happen. Refs have all the power to be free from repercussions because the fan backlash took away all leverage the league had.

What makes matter worse is that players and coaches alike get fined because they're considered league ambassadors but meanwhile the refs walk away with impunity.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He probably does own a salt mine. He made his money through Wal Mart, so the worker rights in a salt mine would be right up his alley.

Nah. His wife did that. He's a real estate guy. I doubt he's any more honest or better, but you're attacking the wrong Kroenke lol.

@Non-Issue is right.  With was much as I feel for the Saints for the refs missing that easy call to win the game.  You still have to continue to play and win.  The Saints got the ball first in overtime and turned it over.  Granted, it's incredibly difficult to play after getting messed over like that, but you still have to do it.

19 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They'll choke in the Super Bowl, ideally to the Patriots, and I'll rub it in. Kroenke is a horrible person, but I take solace in the fact that he spent $2.6B of his own money to move the team to a fair weather fan city that won't care about them, right before the concussion crisis starts killing this sport. He'll lose long term.

If they do... that's allright. Because next year...? They will still be here in LA. Where they belong. And St Louis still won't have a football team. Annnnnd, truth be told, probably never will again.

But hey! You might be getting an MLS team! There's that, right? So cheer up!

13 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eagles were playing that song in team meetings before the game.... that Keef song wasn't their theme song for a season.

Eagles didn't trash talk Chicago after the game...

Eagles head coach wasn't dismissive to one of the Chicago reporters...

nice try tho bruh

Yeah, Alshon Jeffrey didn't trash talk the City of Chicago before the game... Alshon Jeffrey wasn't seen waving "bye" to multiple Chicago fans up and down the sideline when he could've been heading back to the locker room. Eagles "always" turn off the lights when they celebrate right?

Thanks for absolutely 100% proving my point. When your team does it it's "ok" but when other teams do it it's classless. Fans need to get over it. Only one of the teams that made the postseason  has "class" in the way of not acting like that after a win/proving bulletin board material.

Archived