Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah, Alshon Jeffrey didn't trash talk the City of Chicago before the game... Alshon Jeffrey wasn't seen waving "bye" to multiple Chicago fans up and down the sideline when he could've been heading back to the locker room. Eagles "always" turn off the lights when they celebrate right?

Thanks for absolutely 100% proving my point. When your team does it it's "ok" but when other teams do it it's classless. Fans need to get over it. Only one of the teams that made the postseason  has "class" in the way of not acting like that after a win/proving bulletin board material.

Why can't it be like trash talking and bragging on a message board?

Of course you like it when your team does it and hate it when it's done to you.

Kamara is a brash guy with a big mouth. He is also extremely talented. You love him when he is your guy and hate him when he is not.

His 'we woulda beat the Eagles' post was grade Z pathetic last year. I don't think anyone can deny that.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

No on is disagreeing with you. You're just proving my point. All I'm saying is don't get butthurt if another team does it to your team when your team has done it to other teams too. Everybody needs to stop being so sanctimonious and pretending their team are full of choir boys who don't disrespect the other team.

See..... I'm absolutely fine with other teams disliking the Eagles and rooting for them to lose if they do it to them.... not that I think we did it to Chicago.

1 minute ago, Destructo Spin said:

I don't have a problem with it. For the most part, Hill was a guy who provided a spark all year long and the biggest "fail" playcall with him in the game ended up being a TD reception to him on the very next play. So no, I have no beef with Payton over that.

Got it. Would drive me mad. Would be like taking the ball from Lebron James and giving it to JR Smith.’ Brees got you there so ride with him.

1 minute ago, Destructo Spin said:

I'm not talking about the officiating, I'm just talking about how people talk to each other over something that none of us has any control over. It seems so silly and pointless.

I feel ya fam it can get out of hands at times when it's not that serious.  Now don't get me wrong im still gonna talk a bit of smack about the saints as a falcon fan but i wouldn't go in on the fan of the team as a human being i just don't think football is that serious to attack anyone else like that.

Just now, rocky_rams said:

He’s injured

I know, but he still played poorly.  If you're on the field, you need to do your job.  His drops (the one for the INT) gave the Saints a free 3 points.  I think that's ultimately why he didn't play much in the second half.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I understand why you hate him, but he's a billionaire without his wife. I think he's actually richer than his wife. 

He married into the Walton's really early on. He might have NFL owner money without his wife now, but I don't think he gets in the Colorado markets without her money.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Kamara is a brash guy with a big mouth.

He said like, one thing that Eagles fans could take exception to, but you shouldn't even care about that because you won the damn Super Bowl that year.

You basically never hear a word out of Kamara's mouth except for that one interview. If you hate him for life because of that one thing, you have an issue.

Archived