Rams vs Saints - part II

Webmaster

Just now, Destructo Spin said:

He said like, one thing that Eagles fans could take exception to, but you shouldn't even care about that because you won the damn Super Bowl that year.

You basically never hear a word out of Kamara's mouth except for that one interview. If you hate him for life because of that one thing, you have an issue.

I think that Kamara has largely demonstrated himself to be a good guy. And I think the Saints would have beaten the Eagles last year. But I thought it then and still think that there was no need for his comment.

This has been my favorite thread of the year to read (4th quarter and on). This was my favorite game of the season.

I want well called games as much as anyone, butbthere’s been So much poetry here.

I’m rooting for you, Rams. Sean’s likeable, Zac’s likeable (I remember him well from his college days when he was the Big XII OPoY), and you’ve got a real good team. 

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He married into the Walton's really early on. He might have NFL owner money without his wife now, but I don't think he gets in the Colorado markets without her money.

That's a fair point.

Kudos to the Rams for being able to completely take away Michael Thomas today.  Considering that Thomas absolutely destroyed the Rams when they met the first time and the game Thomas had last week, that's quite a feat. 

I had said before the postseason, if you take away Thomas and Kamara, the Saints don't have much talent on offense.  Granted, it's damn near impossible for most teams to take away Thomas and Kamara.  Thomas didn't do much today and while Kamara was really good, he didn't make any game changing plays and didn't score any TD's.

I just hope the last thing I see out of Drew Brees isn't him throwing a wobbly pick after getting hit by an oncoming freight train.

In a way it would sum up him Saints career but it's just such a bad look. I hope he decides to come back and play next season, even if it's an average year and we only go 9-7 or something.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Yeah crazy how a "biased" ref can change that

Negative. Even early on when @jrry32was complaining about the refs! I thought the game was called even. Hey man! Was that a bad call? Hell yeah. Does it make me a bad person for that? Heck no. I had even said Ggs prior to that. You even liked my comment. So it’s not on me. But it is what it is. Destiny. I’m sorry you feel

cheated but the saints had their chances. Wish you the best! 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Kudos to the Rams for being able to completely take away Michael Thomas today.  Considering that Thomas absolutely destroyed the Rams when they met the first time and the game Thomas had last week, that's quite a feat. 

I had said before the postseason, if you take away Thomas and Kamara, the Saints don't have much talent on offense.  Granted, it's damn near impossible for most teams to take away Thomas and Kamara.  Thomas didn't do much today and while Kamara was really good, he didn't make any game changing plays and didn't score any TD's.

I really thought the only way they were going to contain Thomas was with heavy ball control like we played last week. I just didn't think we had the personnel to do it.

7 minutes ago, checkcola said:

Yeah, thinking about it more, the issue is bigger than the Saints and all sorts of people have an issue with the refs.  The technology already exists to prevent this sort of thing.  And the point of a season is to crown a champ, but now the final game is going to have a dumb asterisk by it. 

Asterisk means almost nothing tough because of all the Patriots haters pretending there were taped walk-throughs.

• There are even some looney Eagles fans who think the Patriots taped the Eagles fake walk-throughs and got an advantage.

Trolls have been crying asterisk for 11 years.

There was also SB 50 and the 2013 AFC Championship brought to you buy HGH delivered to your wife!

Just now, Forge said:

Hey @El ramster, you willing to pay Greg the Leg 5-8 million a season when he can do what he just did in that game? ;)

well to be fair it fits my narrative lol. He’s getting paid peanuts. But yes! After today’s dominating game! He could get 20 mil. Bro! The nerves were just next level. That 57 yarder? I lost it.

Archived