Who is your offensive rookie of the year?

Gmen

Who is your pick for OROY?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for OROY?

• Baker Mayfield
    • Saquon Barkley

35 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

I'll vote for the only offensive rookie on the All-Pro 1st Team.

See you would think that leading the league in scrimmage yards, broken tackles, and big plays would earn you that distinction. But, amazingly Barkley didn’t make the all-pro team at all. These are the same clowns that will be voting for OROY by the way. 

3 minutes ago, Gmen said:

See you would think that leading the league in scrimmage yards, broken tackles, and big plays would earn you that distinction. But, amazingly Barkley didn’t make the all-pro team at all. These are the same clowns that will be voting for OROY by the way. 

He was great, no doubt; and he was also 2nd in the NFL in touches. I'd just like to give an OL some love.

I think also there's more elite RB talent in the NFL today than a few years ago, thanks to Gurley, Elliot, and Barkley. Just 4 years ago, Lynch was probably considered the best RB, but the aforementioned 3 are probably better than him. If you take a look at the top 5 RB's in 2014-2015 compared to now, there appears to be an extreme talent disparity. (Bell would probably be on both lists)

57 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Picking Mayfield. 

I'm sure people will bring up all the stats that Barkley put up. But let's be honest, it takes REAL talent to win in Cleveland. 

He broke both Payton and Wilson's rookie touchdown record in 3 less games, nuff said. It should be Baker and it's not even really that close, no other player meant more to there team which I believe MVP means. 

Archived