Who is your offensive rookie of the year?

Gmen

Who is your pick for OROY?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for OROY?

• Baker Mayfield
    • Saquon Barkley

48 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Have fun with that.

My only question going forward is this: Which New York team can suck harder? My money is on the Giants.

It’s better to be 0-16 in New York than 16-0 in Cleveland ; )

15 hours ago, buno67 said:

If I had to pick a RB it would be Zeke, he would have had a better rookie year than Barkley if he played all 16 games. He would of had a better year than Barkley this year if he played all 16 games. Elliot is the best back in the game

Zeke also had someone who could play half decent at QB as well as the best offensive line in football rather than one that through the first half of the season was historically bad.

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

It’s better to be 0-16 in New York than 16-0 in Cleveland ; )

I've been to New York. Hated that city. Too many people, 99% of them rude. Got solicited by Asians for a back massage/purse every 5 seconds. City smells like homeless fornication. Can't get anywhere quickly. A piece of crap apartment is the price of a mansion in Ohio. Terrible weather (like Cleveland).

Soooo no, not really. You can have New York--that place is a nightmare.

17 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

I've been to New York. Hated that city. Too many people, 99% of them rude. Got solicited by Asians for a back massage/purse every 5 seconds. City smells like homeless fornication. Can't get anywhere quickly. A piece of crap apartment is the price of a mansion in Ohio. Terrible weather (like Cleveland).

Soooo no, not really. You can have New York--that place is a nightmare.

Yeah, I don't get the mass appeal for the average person to move there. 

12 minutes ago, freak_of_nature said:

Yeah, I don't get the mass appeal for the average person to move there. 

I'm not even trying to be a jerk. I legitimately hated that city. People were shockingly rude. I got bumped into HARD like every 15 seconds and nobody says a word. I wanted to flying knee everyone in the head walking down the street. I couldn't wait to get back home after spending a week there.

I didn't vote as it could easily go either way. If the voters value just plain stats, then Barkley has the edge. If the voters interpret the award as "Rookie MVP", then it's Baker without question.

I've said before, part of me hopes Barkley wins it just to add extra fuel to Baker's fire. But now part of me wants Baker to win just to annoy @Gmen.

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

I didn't vote as it could easily go either way. If the voters value just plain stats, then Barkley has the edge. If the voters interpret the award as "Rookie MVP", then it's Baker without question.

I've said before, part of me hopes Barkley wins it just to add extra fuel to Baker's fire. But now part of me wants Baker to win just to annoy @Gmen.

haha.. me too

I mean I don't like the browns and especially mayfield, but I voted for him and hope he wins

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Well if it’s any comfort to you, I’m already annoyed

19 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

I absolutely agree with you. It all comes down to how you interpret the award. If I'm being honest, I'd probably interpret it as the most statistically dominant rookie. But I believe the award SHOULD be given to the most impactful rookie.

It's way easier and more common for rookie RB's to get off right away. It's a lot more difficult to do what Baker did this year. But is that what the award means? I'm not so sure...I'm torn. If I was being objective, I'd probably say Saquon should get it. But since Giants fans are being so obnoxious, I don't ever want them to win anything ever again.

Before this post, one Giants fan has posted in this thread.

Archived