2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

15 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

He was playing 1-Tech at Houston this past season.  Put him at 3-Tech in the NFL and let him wreck offensive lines.  He's going to be a beast...

Absolutely. I’m just not seeing talent wise why people are falling off on him. 

I still believe people are dropping him because of his “attitude”

The key for Oliver will be how much athleticism he shows with all that added weight. Would be great if he proved his coaches wrong and the extra weight didn't sap him of explosion. He has to have an impressive 3-cone and 10-yard split for me to buy into the added weight.

Will be interesting to see how Burns times, too.

Sua Opeta making some money today

Most bench reps and best 10 yard split. Feet look good.

Bradbury seems to be getting the hype he deserves, but Erik McCoy has been just as impressive. Both those C's are going to improve the OL of w/e team drafts them.

Lindstrom has been great as well. Was not expecting a 4.92 40 out of him.

2 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

I'd like to welcome everyone back to the Ed Oliver bandwagon...

Nailed it. All these pre-draft reports have been hilarious to watch regarding Oliver dropping in the draft. The guy has been an absolute monster for 3 years. Silly arbitrary numbers for his weight shouldn't have changed peoples takes on him so drastically.

Sua Opeta wins the Terron Armstead "Who the hell is this guy?, he looks like a beast" Award

I had no idea who he was. Now I might mock him to my team in the 5th and won't be surprised if he's drafted in the 4th.

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Both of those surprise me. Polite looked to be in the 240 to 245 range this year. Burns looked to be closer to 230.

4 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Big weigh in

He's basically Aaron Donald's size with a little shorter arms.

Archived