2019 NFL Combine

SmittyBacall

59 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Man there's no way these slow 40 times aren't hurting Holyfield. I feel comfortable with a range of times with running backs, but two runs over 4.7 is tough. 

He looked slow on the field. Ouch.

21 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

If that's your 40, better off not running it.

Unless you think you're faster than that I agree. I could probably run a 4.79 or close to it. That's bad.

Quick hits on the RB drills so far -

Jordan Scarlett, Damien Harris, Miles Sanders, Devin Singletary, Benny Snell, and Mike Weber have looked the best in change-of-direction and receiving drills. 

Nick Brossette and Dexter Williams have been terrible.

14 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Quick hits on the RB drills so far -

Jordan Scarlett, Damien Harris, Miles Sanders, Devin Singletary, Benny Snell, and Mike Weber have looked the best in change-of-direction and receiving drills. 

Nick Brossette and Dexter Williams have been terrible.

Scarlett shined in receiving drills? That's surprising. He dropped a lot of passes in college.

57 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Travis Homer is underrated. One of the hardest things for a rookie RB is pass-pro and he’s arguably the best in the draft.

I am a big fan of Homer for the same reasons I loved Phillip Lindsay last year.

1 hour ago, goldfishwars said:

Man there's no way these slow 40 times aren't hurting Holyfield. I feel comfortable with a range of times with running backs, but two runs over 4.7 is tough. 

Good. I'd love to get him in the 6th round because of a bad 40 time. He played in the SEC. I'm not worried about that crap.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Wait... Mike Weber ran a 4.3??? I thought he was gonna run a 4.55. Mike Weber was easily my favorite RB in this draft until I saw all these sites put his projected 40 time at 4.55 to 4.60 which really turned me off.

What?

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Mack Wilson is a sleeper with his 2nd round prediction right now imo. He should thrive in todays NFL. Really good size.

Mack Wilson looked very ordinary to me.

1 hour ago, TheVillain112 said:

Did not expect Mack Wilson to weigh more than Devin White...

Good numbers for Bush. I am a big fan.

Archived