Mayfield Snubbed for Offensive Rookie or the Year

buckeyesNut0623

28 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Maybe @buno67 isn’t even a big homer.... maybe I just need to go to NFL Gen more????

wtf did I just type???.....

If you bored with having to defend a poor take to people who’ve actually seen the person being discussed play, why not just stop trolling and move on?

Dude don’t let them get to u stay grounded stay in here with us degenerates 

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Rams would have won with Saquon and Eli. 100% guarantee.

Great post!

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

None. I’ve only seen highlights. BUT, I’ve seen enough games of Saquon to not trade him for Mayfield. Saquon is an absolute joy to watch, So whatever happens at QB moving forward, I don’t really care. If the Giants decide to pass on a QB and wait for the rich 2020 or 2021 class, I’m okay with that.

Smart.

59 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s trolling st this point.

Y'all feasting on chum. Warned y'all on page two.

51 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Oh come on. Eli already did it twice against the Patriots. Throw in Saquon, the best running back in the league, Barkley and it’s a walk in the park. 

I appreciate what you're doing.

46 minutes ago, Gmen said:

There should be a dislike button on this forum. A lot of dislikable posts in this thread, and fake news. 

I appreciate you.

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

Chubb had a good year, but nobody is comparing Chubb to Barry Sanders or Walter Payton

Not at all,But I'd be perfectly fine with a Jamal Lewis/Frank Gore type of back to go along with our QBOF any day

1 hour ago, Gmen said:

I never said that. I said I’d rather have Barkley / Haskins over Mayfield / Chubb 

Not attacking you but that logic is asinine , so you would take the unproven over a proven commodity? There is no guarantee:

A) That you get Haskins, what if a team like Washington or Miami makes a deal with one of the teams ahead of you to take him? Then what?

B) There's no guarantee what he did at tOSU will translate to the NFL

16 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not at all,But I'd be perfectly fine with a Jamal Lewis/Frank Gore type of back to go along with our QBOF any day

Not attacking you but that logic is asinine , so you would take the unproven over a proven commodity? There is no guarantee:

A) That you get Haskins, what if a team like Washington or Miami makes a deal with one of the teams ahead of you to take him? Then what?

B) There's no guarantee what he did at tOSU will translate to the NFL

Like I said originally, I haven’t made up my mind on which of the four potential top 10 quarterbacks I like most. But odds are we will get one at #6, or next year. And yes they’re unproven, but I’m okay with that because Saquon is amazing. 

Furthermore, it’s not written in stone that Mayfield will be a stud. We’ve seen plenty of quarterbacks start hot and fizzle out once teams get some tape on them and study their tendencies. 

Id trade Barkley for Mahomes though. So if you know anyone in the Chiefs organization, tell them to reach out

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

Like I said originally, I haven’t made up my mind on which of the four potential top 10 quarterbacks I like most. But odds are we will get one at #6, or next year. And yes they’re unproven, but I’m okay with that because Saquon is amazing. 

Furthermore, it’s not written in stone that Mayfield will be a stud. We’ve seen plenty of quarterbacks start hot and fizzle out once teams get some tape on them and study their tendencies. 

Id trade Barkley for Mahomes though. So if you know anyone in the Chiefs organization, tell them to reach. 

The same goes for Barkley, he's one knee injury away from being another Tyrone Wheatley (You're a Giants fan you should know who he is). And no matter how amazing he is, A good QB always trumps a good RB.

29 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Id trade Barkley for Mahomes though. So if you know anyone in the Chiefs organization, tell them to reach out

Mahomes has started 17 games and Mayfield has started 13 games 

Archived