Mayfield Snubbed for Offensive Rookie or the Year

buckeyesNut0623

23 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nah man, this is the year to grab one.

Drew Lock??  Are you kiddding me??

There’s just 2 guys even worth drafting. Haskins and Murray.

Hasknins NEEDS to be protected though. He played terrible against Purdue and Penn State when pressured.

23 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Just going to throw this out there: Baker would have outplayed both of those guys tonight, no questions asked.

Won't lie, I said I wished that the Browns were playing in this SB because I thought they would have a legit chance of winning. That is because Baker would have looked better on a lot of plays than Brady/Goff. That said, it means nothing until we see him play in a SB. I expect a better performance out of him when the time comes than what we saw from Goff tonight. He isn't on Goff's level yet because he hasn't played enough to be but I do expect him to bypass him in the future.

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Baker would have outperformed both of them if combined their stats

Agree.

2 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Won't lie, I said I wished that the Browns were playing in this SB because I thought they would have a legit chance of winning. That is because Baker would have looked better on a lot of plays than Brady/Goff. That said, it means nothing until we see him play in a SB. I expect a better performance out of him when the time comes than what we saw from Goff tonight. He isn't on Goff's level yet because he hasn't played enough to be but I do expect him to bypass him in the future.

It's not about Mayfield.

It's about our D.

D won for NE tonight and kept LAR in the game.

17 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Saquon winning was an inside job by the NFL to generate a better storyline that will ultimately make them more money. In hindsight, Saquon was pre-determined to win these awards from the get.

He's been in Pepsi commercials all season long.

OBJ presented him the award.

Baker being snubbed is going to be a storyline surrounding the Browns for the first several games of next season.

Because, let's be real, there's no way anyone would honestly make an argument for Saquon unless they're Giants fans. It's the only rational explanation. And frankly, I think we could be thanking the NFL for this when it's all said and done.

Cleveland against the world, always.

-Bun Dosey

Don’t forget the ESPN body issue. That’s honestly probably what got him the 5 vote difference. 

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/23851669/espn-body-issue-2018#!barkley

You’re welcome!

19 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Don’t forget the ESPN body issue. That’s honestly probably what got him the 5 vote difference. 

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/23851669/espn-body-issue-2018#!barkley

You’re welcome!

Bro, why you keep sidestepping the question? 😂 

How would you rank the 2018 and 2019 QB’s?

Specifically, which QB’s are better prospects than Darnold this year?

Archived