Sign in to follow this  
Suffering_Bills

Highest-potential prospect?

I'm really fond of Josh Allen and Ed Oliver (still)

5 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Could be, but maybe not.

tenor.gif?itemid=9017568

46 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

How about Devin White? He seems like he has everything you could dream of from a MLB.

And as of today 20 years old

Some of the most athletic people in any draft are in the later round prospect wise.

Daylon Mack- Dude is built like a NT but explodes out of his stance like a undersized 3Tech. Can absolutely maul people with his arms and has a kung fu like grip when he gets a hold of people. He has a crazy amount of range for a guy his size and it leaves you baffled as to why he's not more of a factor in the pass rush. But he's raw, slow to diagnose plays and his moves leave more to be desired. He has "it" physically, but he needs more refinement.

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Some of the most athletic people in any draft are in the later round prospect wise.

Daylon Mack- Dude is built like a NT but explodes out of his stance like a undersized 3Tech. Can absolutely maul people with his arms and has a kung fu like grip when he gets a hold of people. He has a crazy amount of range for a guy his size and it leaves you baffled as to why he's not more of a factor in the pass rush. But he's raw, slow to diagnose plays and his moves leave more to be desired. He has "it" physically, but he needs more refinement.

I’ve been a Mack fan since the start of the year. He had a much better senior season than any of his past ones and seemed to finally be putting together the technique to match the tools.

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ve been a Mack fan since the start of the year. He had a much better senior season than any of his past ones and seemed to finally be putting together the technique to match the tools.

I would love for us to grab in him in the 3rd or 4th if he makes it that far. But I'm worried he may go off like a cannon at the combine. I can imagine his cone drill to be pretty crazy when they time it.

DK Metcalf, Ed Oliver, Dexter Lawrence, Terrill Hanks, Devin White, Josh Oliver.

In order:

Metcalf
E. Oliver
White
J. Oliver
Lawrence
Hanks

Yeah I came here to post DK 

Irv Smith too man people are really sleeping on him