TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

59 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

SUCCESS. Joined the YMCA downtown tonight. Dope place. Good energy, solid weight section, and they have pick up indoor soccer on a Wednesday. and to top it off the girl on the registration desk was pretty cute. happy kitty.

You gonna score?

In soccer?

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

SUCCESS. Joined the YMCA downtown tonight. Dope place. Good energy, solid weight section, and they have pick up indoor soccer on a Wednesday. and to top it off the girl on the registration desk was pretty cute. happy kitty.

You joined a Christian organization? Have you confessed your sins?

24 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

With a Cat 5 I'd still be concerned in the gulf. Stay safe buddy.

@BAConrad aren't you a floridian too? or Arizona?

I moved back to my hometown ,Sarasota, a couple years ago. 

It's kind of weird though, because literally my town is an outlier here in that we have never been really actually hit by any big hurricane ever. Back before we slaughtered them, even the Native tribes here used to always migrate here specifically because it was "hurricane proof". Something to do with the geological position of the city I'm in. 

Back when Hurricane Charlie hit, it was supposed to nail us right the worst of any town, and then it moves slightly and basically we just get storms and then Punta Gorda and the town's like 30 min North  of us got the worst of it and got devastated.

I am bracing for losing power though. And as a young new homeowner I'll probably still be way underprepared

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Hey gents. Haven't checked in since saturday. Quick update. My son broke his goddamn femur sunday afternoon. I spent the last 3 days in the hospital with him.

You know the book 5 Little Monkeys? It's actually a non-fiction book apparently.

That sucks man best wishes to the little guy