NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

26 minutes ago, N4L said:

Because you don't have the cap space? Interesting

I have been saying for two months that I'm tired of the niners trading up for a premium to get 'their guy'. Just stay put and draft whoever is there. We have too many holes and not enough draft picks (6) to give up a third or a fourth to move up 5 spots 

More that 12 rookies aren't going to make the team, so it's an unnecessary sunk cost. Pats under BB haven't been reliable player developers at the positions we need talent in so we are as likely to spend that capital on veteran swaps (watch out for Rosen), or get picks for next year than on drafting a player. 

7 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Yeah, I'd gotten the sensation that his value was rising as of late. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go at 31 to the Rams.

For some reason I see the Patriots taking Winovich.

2 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

After seeing the snarky content in some of your posts, that's rich!

xD Let's see...I've been here since 2005 and you are quite literally the first poster I have yelled at. Congrats! 9_9

But thank you and I am moving on....

Bro this was from like 2 days ago, we’re off this. Positives vibes this week man. Let it go. 

7 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

For some reason I can't see what you posted. What is this in reference to?

@RapSheet
Pre-draft tidbits: #Maryland S Darnell Savage, a virtual unknown, has emerged as a possible first rounder. He’s visited #Panthers, #Seahawks, #Rams, #Steelers, and #Eagles among his 11. … One of the last players the #Raiders had visit on Wednesday was #Florida LB Vosean Joseph.

Archived