NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

12 hours ago, .Buzz said:

"70-80 percent chance of Haskins/Jaguars happening."

Idk a ton about Galko, is he a very credible guy as far as these types of things go? I've seen his draft takes but idk how "in the know" he is.

Was finally getting past Haskins and now this comes out...

I find that hard to believe. I really don't see Haskins getting out of the top-4, so the Jags would have to trade up to get him. I don't see that happening.

3 hours ago, minutemancl said:

I find that hard to believe. I really don't see Haskins getting out of the top-4, so the Jags would have to trade up to get him. I don't see that happening.

Same. You don’t give Foles all that money only to draft his replacement 2 months later. 

If it's all to try to get the Raiders or Giants to trade up you have to give them credit for their commitment. They went all in on this one.  I don't see how much it can help, they would assume it was BS once they take the trade calls. 

19 hours ago, .Buzz said:

"70-80 percent chance of Haskins/Jaguars happening."

Idk a ton about Galko, is he a very credible guy as far as these types of things go? I've seen his draft takes but idk how "in the know" he is.

Was finally getting past Haskins and now this comes out...

This same guy swore up and down that the Broncos were going to sign Kirk Cousins last year......

4 hours ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Same. You don’t give Foles all that money only to draft his replacement 2 months later. 

Because no one has paid a QB/has a large QB under contract and drafted a guy high.

I'm all for it. If Foles kills it/takes us where we wanna go, trade Haskins/he's a luxury. If he doesn't live up to expectations, you covered your *** and have a potential franchise guy in the wings learning from a hell of a guy to learn from in Foles at worst.

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

Because no one has paid a QB/has a large QB under contract and drafted a guy high.

I'm all for it. If Foles kills it/takes us where we wanna go, trade Haskins/he's a luxury. If he doesn't live up to expectations, you covered your *** and have a potential franchise guy in the wings learning from a hell of a guy to learn from in Foles at worst.

Whatever keeps you guys away from Ed Oliver I’m happy with (;

14 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

Whatever keeps you guys away from Ed Oliver I’m happy with (;

Franchise QB >>>>> anything else.

If we go a different position I'll get it, but it we take Haskins that's best case scenario for the future of the franchise without a doubt. Would rather have insurance at QB/attempt to ensure a long term answer than anything else. Been way too rough outside of the Garrard days for the past two decades.

I'd be cool with Oliver, Williams, Sweat, etc., but if Haskins is still an option in our FO's minds it an easy decision for me.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

It's the Kurt Warner/Eli Manning route.

Archived