NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

6 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Mel has obviously heard a team likes him

Wasn't there also a rumor where one team told him to keep his phone on for day one, or something to that effect? Or was that someone else? 

Just now, Forge said:

Wasn't there also a rumor where one team told him to keep his phone on for day one, or something to that effect? Or was that someone else? 

That was Terry McLaurin. Don't remember where I saw it, but I know exactly what you're talking about.

It's like Cooper Kupp in 2017 if he ran a decent 40.

35 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Gotta think Washington trades up for Haskins because the Giants are dumb

Jets trade pick 3 to Washington for their first, second, and a 2nd and 5th next year. 

That wouldn't be nearly enough I don't think. The Jets moved from 6 to 3 last year and gave up 3 2nd round picks. Washington would be moving from 15 to 3. It would have to be their first and second this year and probably their first and second next year.

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

That wouldn't be nearly enough I don't think. The Jets moved from 6 to 3 last year and gave up 3 2nd round picks. Washington would be moving from 15 to 3. It would have to be their first and second this year and probably their first and second next year.

Two different situations 

Jets are going to be more willing to trade down than the colts were. They really need to recoup draft capital. They’ve been talking about trading down since the season started. 

We’ll see I think that’s enough 

6 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Schrager is pretty clued in, not the first time I've seen Lock ahead of Haskins this week.

The day before last year’s draft he had Darnold to Cleveland, Chubb to the Giants, Mayfield to the Jets.  To his credit he had the Bills and Cards with Allen/Rosen.

22 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Schrager is pretty clued in, not the first time I've seen Lock ahead of Haskins this week.

I can't decide whether I like Lock as a prospect or not.  He was so inconsistent.

Definitely like him more than Jones though.  Jones sucks.

Archived