BDP's 2019 GM Mock Discussion!!

BringinDaPain

37 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I kind of like not having any picks and watching where everyone has players valued. Especially my BDL guys (why I traded almost all my picks), I can see who they value at what positions over others. 

But remind me never to accept the responsibility of updating the Draft Board again. Thanks 

In any GM Mock I almost always do what I think the team would do not what I would do so please do take notes.

Also thanks for volunteering to update the BDL draft board this year. I'm sure @pheltzbahr will appreciate the help.

Does the guy on the clock usually post in the mornings EST? Because I typically sleep in and am PST. I don't want to hold people up and would come up with a two player big board, but to be honest there is one player I want and I feel uncomfortable sharing my first pick.

21 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Does the guy on the clock usually post in the mornings EST? Because I typically sleep in and am PST. I don't want to hold people up and would come up with a two player big board, but to be honest there is one player I want and I feel uncomfortable sharing my first pick.

Wake yo azz up and pick!!!

1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

Texans offering 78 & 91 to climb back up (if target is there).

Compensation requested may depend on pick value (of course)

Can my big board be a player and then option two this trade?

edit: ooo I'm on the clock thinking about this offer or the guy I like

5 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Haha, Mr. funny guy. He is.. and he's said to be improving. I'd be fine with him starting at RG, if necessary, but Person stepped up well this past season and better gets out in space to match Kyle's scheme. 

He has been arguably one of the worst first round picks over the past 5 years.  And I'm not just trying to be a ****.  I have never seen a single article or source that praises his ability.  

That aside, @Trojan, Zach Allen could have easily gone a full round higher, just like Dre'Mont, so that was one of the best picks in the draft imo.  

Archived