The Biggest Loser remember when Orca died lol

Ty21

This is essentially a win condition game of Mafia, where each of our respective win conditions is sole survival. 

You all voted KSJ out.

You all squandered our one guaranteed opportunity to remove any player we wanted from the game on KSJ.

On. K. S. J.

Now, Malfatron is going to coast in the middle of the pack til endgame, then Superman body on y'all.

Don't worry, I'll dumpster this scrub at some point, but you fatass mongs need to pull your weight.

This is why every game is like Trick-or-Treat, where I hand out Ls, then eat like I'm Sicilian. 

Except this one, cuz I'm bingeing ephedrine to lose weight.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

This is essentially a win condition game of Mafia, where each of our respective win conditions is sole survival. 

You all voted KSJ out.

You all squandered our one guaranteed opportunity to remove any player we wanted from the game on KSJ.

On. K. S. J.

Now, Malfatron is going to coast in the middle of the pack til endgame, then Superman body on y'all.

Don't worry, I'll dumpster this scrub at some point, but you fatass mongs need to pull your weight.

This is why every game is like Trick-or-Treat, where I hand out Ls, then eat like I'm Sicilian. 

Except this one, cuz I'm bingeing ephedrine to lose weight.

youre the one that weighs 14 pounds less than me, Price is Right Era Drew Carey

Tell ya what challenge 3:

@everyone 

PM me a roast of a random participant in this thread and I will rate the roasts and the top 5 participants will be awarded with a sliding scale a weight loss and the loser (probably the orca since he loses even when he’s not in it) will gain an excessive amount of weight and die lol

@ET80 @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Pickle Rick @Dome @theuntouchable @TedLavie @skywindO2

Malf rag everyone else I’m too alcohol for this

• Like 1