Dak vs Kirk

Art_Vandalay

Taking money and supporting cast out of the equation, who ya got?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Taking money and supporting cast out of the equation, who ya got?

• Dak Attack
    • Captain Kirk

Kirk has done (just slightly) more with less and is the better passer, although Dak is a better runner.

I voted Kirk because I think he has a slight edge but Dak is also 25 to Kirk's 30, so that may swing it to Dak, unless you dislike them both so much you want Kirk so his career will be over sooner.

3 hours ago, TVScout said:

The intangibles are equal but Dak has slightly better "tools".

I disagree with this. You might mean something else by tools but I think of accuracy and arm strength, which goes to Kirk.

However, I view Kirk as the anti-intangibles QB, while a lot of Dak's success is due to his intangibles. I give the edge to Dak for this reason.

Dak has been a middle of the road starter, behind one of the league's best o-line and running game.

Kirk has been top 10 in pretty much every statistical category all 4 years he's been a starter with much less surrounding talent...

I like Dak, but I'll take Kirk, easily.

I have a hard time with "they cost the same"...because i don't want either at Kirk money.  But i'd happily take either at Dak money.  Ultimately, i think they're two different flavours of the same sort of middling QB who needs a lot of help around them to get work done.

Archived