Around the league v.1.0

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Thought so.  I was really confused about these rumors because of that.

When you dig deeper a bunch of the Den fans were saying the rumors were posted by a VERY unreliable source.

One of their front office execs even was quoted as saying that it was news to them.

4 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

When you dig deeper a bunch of the Den fans were saying the rumors were posted by a VERY unreliable source.

One of their front office execs even was quoted as saying that it was news to them.

Haha I mean, what else would the exec say?  Not saying the rumor does or doesn't have legs but yeah.  We'll see I guess.  I think its JAX or DEN.  Buffalo and Browns are out because of dysfunction.  Jets...I don't think they have enough in place to entice him...unless he cares that much about money.  Vikings could be a dark horse.  Would really like that tbh.

3 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Haha I mean, what else would the exec say?  Not saying the rumor does or doesn't have legs but yeah.  We'll see I guess.  I think its JAX or DEN.  Buffalo and Browns are out because of dysfunction.  Jets...I don't think they have enough in place to entice him...unless he cares that much about money.  Vikings could be a dark horse.  Would really like that tbh.

Jets come up because Bates is the new OC and runs a similar style to Shanahan/McVey who both coached Cousins. But I tend to agree, there isn't much talent there to work with

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Jets come up because Bates is the new OC and runs a similar style to Shanahan/McVey who both coached Cousins. But I tend to agree, there isn't much talent there to work with

Also the Jets have far more cap space then the Donkeys...

Also their GM-HC pair is just got a new deal, while VJ could be seen as a lame duck coach IMO...

We will see...

Sounds like the Redskins could be looking to trade Sua Cravens. He is a great, young talent but his love for the game is severely questioned (threatened to retire a year ago at age 21). 

The asking price likely wouldnt be more than a mid round pick. I wonder if Gruden could light a fire under his ***? 

43 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sounds like the Redskins could be looking to trade Sua Cravens. He is a great, young talent but his love for the game is severely questioned (threatened to retire a year ago at age 21). 

The asking price likely wouldnt be more than a mid round pick. I wonder if Gruden could light a fire under his ***? 

Not really interested in him. I disagreed with his pre-draft hype and I think his athletic testing numbers bore that out. Where would he even play?

On Cousins: I'd be shocked if he signed anywhere but Denver or Minnesota. Minnesota would make the most sense in my eyes: great roster, dome, coaching, and the cash to make him the highest paid QB.

17 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

Not really interested in him. I disagreed with his pre-draft hype and I think his athletic testing numbers bore that out. Where would he even play?

On Cousins: I'd be shocked if he signed anywhere but Denver or Minnesota. Minnesota would make the most sense in my eyes: great roster, dome, coaching, and the cash to make him the highest paid QB.

He actually played well when on the field.

Archived