Johnny oh Johnny

brooks1957

What have you done now? You have gotten yourself kicked out of the CFL - that's what you have done. You didn't meet one of the conditions the CFL mandated for you to stay eligible. Speculation runs rampant as to what that violation was. But does it really matter? You have been dismissed now from TWO professional leagues.

I don't see the AAF as an option for you - I think their standards are too lofty for you to put the effort in to meet. Since the ONLY thing that means anything to Vince McMahon and the XFL is selling tickets and making money - they may take a flyer on you.

I hope you find peace in wherever life takes you. Just don't damage anyone else along your journey.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/27/johnny-manziel-cut-by-montreal-alouettes-at-direction-of-cfl/

We didn’t need a thread about this loser. That part of Browns is over with! 

He will forever been known as the BB (before Baker) era instead of the AB (after Baker) era. We need to forgot about everything that happen Before Baker and all that matters is what happens after Baker

I think this thread should be completely deleted.  What are we going to have next?  A thread reminiscing about the Ravens 1st Super Bowl team, since they had been here previously? 

The aforementioned player  was/is an unmitigated disaster, both professionally and personally.  

I don't think I am alone when I say that I don't give a tinker's damn about any aspect of his professional/personal life.

Archived