Mini-TCMD Trades, Restructures, Extensions

EaglesPeteC

Just now, ny92mike said:

That would be me.  I'll update it later today.

I could try to help you if you want. A little afraid that I'm try to do to much, but I can help with the board sometimes.

Also.....Denver highest 4th round pick should be sent to Baltimore because of the Joe Flacco trade.

29 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I could try to help you if you want. A little afraid that I'm try to do to much, but I can help with the board sometimes.

Also.....Denver highest 4th round pick should be sent to Baltimore because of the Joe Flacco trade.

I might be able to help a little with the board on weekdays.  No promises, but I could help out when time allows

DRAFT PICK ORDER UPDATED

@samsel23

Shoot me your email so I can get you editing rights while still allowing it viewable to everyone else.

@BowserBroncos

I'll get you added to this as well.

To update this workbook is pretty simple.

To change the draft order, go to the Draft Order sheet.  In column G, change the team abbr. to the new team.  That's it.

Once the draft starts using the draft board use column E to enter the overall pick number next to the player name and the formulas do the rest.

Just now, ny92mike said:

MARKED

@samsel23

Shoot me your email so I can get you editing rights while still allowing it viewable to everyone else.

@BowserBroncos

I'll get you added to this as well.

To update this workbook is pretty simple.

To change the draft order, go to the Draft Order sheet.  In column G, change the team abbr. to the new team.  That's it.

Once the draft starts using the draft board use column E to enter the overall pick number next to the player name and the formulas do the rest.

Count me in the help too 

Archived