New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

12 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

For Hockey I’ve got MacKinnon, Rantanen, Landeskog, and Hanson (Chiefs).

Hockey jerseys are all I own, just because I like them from an actual clothing standpoint. That being said, living in Vegas, not the most conducive to wearing them. I haven't bought one in years. The fact that the Kovalchuk jersey is one of the powder blue Thrashers jerseys says all you need to know about how long it has been since I bought one 

1 hour ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I thought about making another thread, but then realized this could go here:

So, whose jersey do you have copies of? 

First I ever owned was Steve Young. Then Rice. Patrick Willis was my most recent until I bought Bosa's back in May...as if you didn't know! :D :P

So, what jersey(s) do you have?

I started off on a similar route- Steve Young 1st, Jerry Rice 2nd.

Then: 

Garrison Hearst, Gore, Vernon Davis, Gore Pro Bowl, Patrick Willis, Kentwan Balmer (major regret), Michael Crabtree, Gore new jersey design, Taylor Mays (regret - decision made to stop buying jerseys of rookies), Joe Montana, Vernon Davis Pro Bowl, Justin Smith, Roger Craig, Tom Rathman, Ronnie Lott, Jimmy Garoppolo. 

I think that's the full list (of pro football). Staley and Buckner have been on my meaning to get list. I expect to add Bosa in 2020. 

I have a generic "Smith 99" jersey. I'm hoping we draft a great 99-Smith at some point, and Buckner gives up his number. I also have an 11-Smith. I bought a chinese 10-Garoppolo, and considering its country of origin, I'm happy it doesn't say "Caropollo" or something like that. And last but not least (it was actually my first jersey): number 4 on the jersey, but still number 1 in our hearts, the man, the legend, the punter: Andy Lee. Yes, I've proudly worn it in public.

And an unnamed Team Canada hockey jersey, for patriotism's sake.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

I have a generic "Smith 99" jersey. I'm hoping we draft a great 99-Smith at some point, and Buckner gives up his number. I also have an 11-Smith. I bought a chinese 10-Garoppolo, and considering its country of origin, I'm happy it doesn't say "Caropollo" or something like that. And last but not least (it was actually my first jersey): number 4 on the jersey, but still number 1 in our hearts, the man, the legend, the punter: Andy Lee. Yes, I've proudly worn it in public.

And an unnamed Team Canada hockey jersey, for patriotism's sake.

You know you need a Wishnowsky jersey.

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

You know you need a Wishnowsky jersey.

I'd rather have a t-shirt with a picture of him tackling a returner, to be honest.

My Andy Lee jersey was truly a tribute to the team's best player at the time. I now wish that no punter will ever be the best player on our team ever again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

I'd rather have a t-shirt with a picture of him tackling a returner, to be honest.

My Andy Lee jersey was truly a tribute to the team's best player at the time. I now wish that no punter will ever be the best player on our team ever again.

This doesn't work for me.  I really need you to want a Wishnowsky jersey. Otherwise I will feel like everything I know is a lie. 

Well boys I'm going to be radio silence for the next two months again. I'll be out training in the middle of the Mojave desert for the next two months and won't be able to access the internet. So im going need someone to catch me up on everything that's happened again mid November.

Why does this always happen during football season :(

Edited by Geek

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

Well boys I'm going to be radio silence for the next two months again. I'll be out training in the middle of the Mojave desert for the next two months and won't be able to access the internet. So im going need someone to catch me up on everything that's happened again mid November.

Why does this always happen during football season :(

Best wishes, friend! We will update you when you return. 

• Like 1