Antonio Brown traded to Oakland for a 3rd and 5th round pick

Cheesehead430

Just now, Elky said:

They are straight up better receivers. Don't lie to yourself.

Moss is a one trick pony (coming from one of the biggest Moss fans ever since COLLEGE) and TO is not a deep threat. 

AB is the closest thing to Jerry Rice we’ve ever had and plays just like him. He does everything and does everything at an elite level. 

11 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Moss is a one trick pony (coming from one of the biggest Moss fans ever since COLLEGE) and TO is not a deep threat. 

AB is the closest thing to Jerry Rice we’ve ever had and plays just like him. He does everything and does everything at an elite level. 

Yo my man just said Randy Moss was a one trick pony.

Just now, showtime said:

Yo my man just said Randy Moss was a one trick pony.

He is. Although he is the best one trick pony of any sport of all time. Nobody will ever do that trick better than him. No possible way. He was the best. 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

TO (and Rice/Moss) averaged a yard and a half more per catch. AB is great when the play breaks down and Ben improvises but all of his big plays still keep him as a short yardage receiver overall. He is really good at getting open for short gains and the occasional highlight play that most know him for. He isn't Wes Welker but he isn't Moss or Rice either. TO had too many drops to enter the conversation imo.

Here's my stance on it.  I don't have a problem with someone saying Brown is one of the best ever because his last 6 years or so pretty much prove that.  You can't argue against his level of production.  My thing is, he has always played with a hall of fame QB.  There's nothing wrong with that, but I'm bringing that up because he's now playing with Derek Carr.  Carr is an absolutely MASSIVE downgrade from the Big Ben that Brown has played with his entire career.

So in essence this trade doesn't matter.  The QB isn't good, the team isn't good and Brown is about to turn 31.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Here's my stance on it.  I don't have a problem with someone saying Brown is one of the best ever because his last 6 years or so pretty much prove that.  You can't argue against his level of production.  My thing is, he has always played with a hall of fame QB.  There's nothing wrong with that, but I'm bringing that up because he's now playing with Derek Carr.  Carr is an absolutely MASSIVE downgrade from the Big Ben that Brown has played with his entire career.

So in essence this trade doesn't matter.  The QB isn't good, the team isn't good and Brown is about to turn 31.

Should have ran it.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Well if Carr sucks this year, Tua or someone else will be the QB for Vegas in 2020. The Raiders have plenty of ammo to have the #1 pick in the draft in 2020. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well if Carr sucks this year, Tua or someone else will be the QB for Vegas in 2020. The Raiders have plenty of ammo to have the #1 pick in the draft in 2020. 

why trade for a 31 WR and give him a huge contract if you are going for the first overall pick?

Just now, nextsuperstar1 said:

why trade for a 31 WR and give him a huge contract if you are going for the first overall pick?

I said if Carr sucks which he probably won’t. 

Plus AB could have 5-6 years of elite level production left with his playing style. 

Archived