Browns to sign DT Sheldon Richardson

zelbell

15 minutes ago, dawgpound1816 said:

I know I am one of the guys that makes it rosy...because it is. Out of the last 3 seasons, over $50 million of dead cap was accrued from players that were drafted terribly by previous regimes and they gone. The fact of the matter is....between the "Carryover" which has been strategically used for huge signing bonuses this offseason and last....the Browns are able to gain ability for the next 3 to 4 years. Like I said in a post a day or 2 ago.... this is identical to the Seahawks platform when they went to 2 Super Bowls in 4 years. Cap manipulation. Great Drafting. A rookie Qb window. 

Being that Double Ds has performed to perfection so far with the Draft, FA, Resignings and Contract development....the Browns will be players going forward. They're not going to be able to go into FA like this year and last year every year going forward....but that foundation is being built and can be manipulated at any time. They're top 9 next year in Cash Payroll, with 3 players every that open salary $25 mil at any point with restructuring, trades or cuts with 0 dead cap.

I Love Double Ds

tenor.gif?itemid=5598301

Solid player. We now have starting experience/quality at every single position apart from RG. 

Last year blondes suke awesome rookies, ward, Baker, Callaway, chubb, avery, Harrison to an extent. 

Best browns team of my life on paper and we are not relying on rookies to preform.

More than ever bpa@17@49

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

This is a good signing. Sheldon is a good player if you don’t expect him to be a superstar.

What I have wanted is a deep dline. 

For pass rushers we have 5, which is great, hopefully we draft a couple more.

Keeping coming after the qb.

9 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This is a good signing. Sheldon is a good player if you don’t expect him to be a superstar.

No, but when you replace the complete lack of Pass Rush from Coley with Richardson.

And he is playing next to Olivier Vernon instead of Ogbah.

The pass rush just improved a ton...

Archived