Browns sign Demetrius Harris

sdrawkcab321

31 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

How should I feel about this??

If OBJ can catch what Harris drops you should be fine.

Harris is a very athletic TE who can get open but he has a drop issue. If the money is low, for a TE2 he's definitely good enough

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Who aren't the Browns signing this offseason?  They are making a push from playoff hopeful to potential Super Bowl contender in one offseason if all these moves go through.

Dont know if the system is keeping up with all their signings, but as of right now it indicates they've still got 47M left in cap space.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Who aren't the Browns signing this offseason?  They are making a push from playoff hopeful to potential Super Bowl contender in one offseason if all these moves go through.

We haven’t signed a ton tbh.

Richardson and this guy I’ve never heard of, that’s it.

Perriman got scared, Vernon and OBJ were trades.

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

We haven’t signed a ton tbh.

Richardson and this guy I’ve never heard of, that’s it.

Perriman got scared, Vernon and OBJ were trades.

Dont' forget the Earl Thomas rumor.  So that would be Earl Thomas and Richardson from signings that matter, plus Vernon and OBJ in trades, which are kind of like signings since the draft picks given up would've been signed.  Either way the Browns are looking to be very good.

Pros: athletic, can find open spots on the field, will occasionally make a play that makes you think he's got potential, former bball player with long arms 

Cons: dropsies, runs like he has an invisible elephant on his back, not a very good blocker

Weird comparison here, but a player like him always reminded me of quick Strikers in Soccer.

They find a way to make their Defender look stupid with their crazy athleticism, but also find a way to make themselves look stupid when it comes to producing an end product (a goal/assist in Soccer).

Harris was a matchup nightmare every time we played the Chiefs because of his H/W/S. However, when the time came to him actually producing he often failed (sans that huge catch he had vs Shaq Barrett in Denver).

I am intrigued to see the money, because I really wanted Denver to take a flyer on him. If nothing else, he gets the Defense's attention.

Archived