Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:
9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

An audio taped was just released. 

I think he’s done. 

Link? Or at least a brief summary.  Idk the recording consent laws in MO, it's possible it's not admissible in court and is why the DA declined charges

as if Goodell gives two craps about what is or isn't admissible in court. Anything on that tape that gives indication that Hill did it to his son, and Goodell is going to throw the book at him.

And by book, it's a spinning roulette of punishment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

She recorded the convo between her and Hill and gave it to a friend just in case and seems like they gave it to the news station. 

Wow. Hill is a terrible person, but it sounds like his fiance doesn't make smart decisions herself. If her intent was to cover for Hill to ensure the paychecks keep coming in, why would you EVER give someone else the recorded convo? Put it in a security deposit at a bank or something.

• Hill’s son allegedly said ‘Daddy did it’ when asked about his broken arm
  • He also said that Hill makes him open his arms and punches him in the chest when he cries.
  • Espinal berates him for ‘getting the belt’ when hitting his son in the chest doesn’t work.
  • Hill counters and says that Espinal also uses a belt, and that his mother can back him up on that.
  • Espinal also said that she ‘rode’ for him when dealing with an investigator asking questions.

https://fansided.com/2019/04/25/tyreek-hill-broken-arm-tape-audio/

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

as if Goodell gives two craps about what is or isn't admissible in court. Anything on that tape that gives indication that Hill did it to his son, and Goodell is going to throw the book at him.

And by book, it's a spinning roulette of punishment.

I'm not talking about Goddell, I'm talking about the DA, I have no doubt with what is said to be on the tape that Hill is set for the commish exempt list real soon.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

Culturally speaking, the belt isntin common, but the punching in the chest thing is pretty sickening

I'm black and I live the south. I know all about corporal punishment believe me, but I never had my arm broken as a little child. That's straight child abuse.

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

IMO, This thread should be locked. I stopped myself from saying something that might get me banned, but I'm not sure other people will have the same impulse control.

Eh, it's news. It certainly would change the dynamic of that offense if he is suspended. There is plenty of football to be discussed.