NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

2 hours ago, furti said:

So with Mack going to IR, which WR is going to be signed? We need somone badly... Would love to have Maclin back if he's healthy. But I guess there is a reason why he is steel a free agent.  

It's crazy we brought wheaton back with all the capable wide receivers in the league.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Yea, we already seen this a week out. Sullivan was gone, dumb play or not. 

I’m kicking tires on a WR though. We can’t be passing to Agholor 15 times a game. I’m warming to Dez even though I know he’s a mess. If Wallace doesn’t look to be effective in the next week or so, I’m giving him a call. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea, we already seen this a week out. Sullivan was gone, dumb play or not. 

I’m kicking tires on a WR though. We can’t be passing to Agholor 15 times a game. I’m warming to Dez even though I know he’s a mess. If Wallace doesn’t look to be effective in the next week or so, I’m giving him a call. 

I'd like to get on board with this just for the sheer comidy of it but I can't. Yes he could help this team but at what cost? Financially, Me first Personality, Seriously? 

Can you picture him being ok with not getting targeted or used to his liking week in week out? Could he buy into the Eagle Culture? Team first mentality not individual numbers? I'm honestly not sure.

Then you add the extra 24/7 non stop media coverage a Dez signing would bring, I'm not really feeling it. Even if he dies makes this roster better. Which I actually think he would do. I believe that is the conversation going around all FO as we speak because it's the only reason I can think why he's not on any active 53 at the moment.

Randy Gregory still smoking that stuff? Jesus, man. Apparently, he had a “relapse” last week. Although Ive never heard anyone relapsing on weed. 

The NFL has come around on drug addiction and he may not be suspended but may be forced into treatment I’m assuming. I think they’re trying different avenues on players struggling with addiction other than just suspension or banning. We’ll see. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Randy Gregory still smoking that stuff? Jesus, man. Apparently, he had a “relapse” last week. Although Ive never heard anyone relapsing on weed. 

The NFL has come around on drug addiction and he may not be suspended but may be forced into treatment I’m assuming. I think they’re trying different avenues on players struggling with addiction other than just suspension or banning. We’ll see. 

just ban him for life he';s obviously not smart enough to play in the league. 

3 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

So he failed a test but no repercusion will come out of that?

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

So he failed a test but no repercusion will come out of that?

I’m not sure what “relapse” means? Did he get caught with a test? Or did he just admit to it beforehand in good faith transparency? I’m not sure. I imagine if he fails a test he’ll get some sort of punishment. 

Archived