NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

To me, Wentz has looked like his 2017 self. Just has felt like team around him has taken a step down, HOWEVER, I found interesting stat that suggests he might not be comfortable yet. He lead the league in NFL Next Gen's aggressive throw % last year with a whopping 25.7%. This year? 2nd lowest at 11.5%. Lack of confidence in his reads, his arm, not being decisive enough?

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

To me, Wentz has looked like his 2017 self. Just has felt like team around him has taken a step down, HOWEVER, I found interesting stat that suggests he might not be comfortable yet. He lead the league in NFL Next Gen's aggressive throw % last year with a whopping 25.7%. This year? 2nd lowest at 11.5%. Lack of confidence in his reads, his arm, not being decisive enough?

maybe because half his throws are while he's falling down because the oline cant block

35 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Small sample size.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Wentz actually has better stats through three games than he did last year. 

Brees might be the most underrated Player in NFL History.

The only possible criteria you can argue as to why he's not possibly the best QB of all time are SB rings. Which lets be real, is a TEAM ACHIEVEMENT. Nick Foles proved just that last year!

Passing yds, TD's, numerous 5000 yd seasons, comp %., ect, ect. When he finally retires he might hold every statistical category as a QB.

44 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I am sure you have all seen the rumours about Shady. What are your general thoughts here? Is it realistic and what do you think Roseman would give up for him?

I think we'd give up a 6th, but hopefully we trade them mills or seumalo.

21 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Brees might be the most underrated Player in NFL History.

The only possible criteria you can argue as to why he's not possibly the best QB of all time are SB rings. Which lets be real, is a TEAM ACHIEVEMENT. Nick Foles proved just that last year!

Passing yds, TD's, numerous 5000 yd seasons, comp %., ect, ect. When he finally retires he might hold every statistical category as a QB.

Brady destroys brees in the playoffs, that's why brees ain't goat. Playoff stats are just as important as regular season when you're talking goat

4 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

The only trade Id be happy about would be if we made a move for Jordan Howard

BGN brought up the idea of trading for Tevin Coleman. He has an expiring contract and Falcons are trash, just paid Freeman and drafted Judge Ito Smith. It might be a possibility 

Archived