The Official Derek Carr Thread

Jerry

31 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

absolutely agree. Raiders can never have an easy win. Even week 1 against Den, we dominated but then find a way to make it kinda iffy at the end. 
Obviously a lot of it is on Carr, (I do like the guy, but I know he is a lot of the problem), but I disagree with a lot of the play calling.

Yesterday, on our last drive, I really thought we should have ran it on 3rd down, and then gone for a pass on 4th. We were up 3, i would have rathered us put our big boys to use and run Jacobs.

Why Jacobs wasnt on the field for the most important play of the game / season is beyond me. Gruden has been taking him out on 3rd down all year and it really pisses me off. 

Jacobs was hella hurt I wanted them to pull him you could tell his facial expressions after some hits. I feel bad for Jacobs cause we have nothing else to keep opposing defenses honest besides a te. 

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jacobs was hella hurt I wanted them to pull him you could tell his facial expressions after some hits. I feel bad for Jacobs cause we have nothing else to keep opposing defenses honest besides a te. 

fair enough, i was at the game so couldnt see that... he has been doing it all year though and its been driving me insane.

someone else mentioned it, but it is interesting to point out that, our team has definitely hit a wall.. and with so many rookies in important roles on this team, it isnt that unexpected 

8 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

fair enough, i was at the game so couldnt see that... he has been doing it all year though and its been driving me insane.

someone else mentioned it, but it is interesting to point out that, our team has definitely hit a wall.. and with so many rookies in important roles on this team, it isnt that unexpected 

We have more vets on offense too lol

35 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

We’re not a good offense cause carr has ignored wrs the last 3-4years

Not in 2016. This year is by far the worst in Carr's career when it comes to getting WRs involved. It was progressing from 2014 to 2016 and has been regressing every year since.

At this point this season, our top 3 WRs have 89 catches for 1077 yards and 8 TDs combined!

Edited by oakdb36

13 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Not in 2016. This year is by far the worst in Carr's career when it comes to getting WRs involved. It was progressing from 2014 to 2016 and has been regressing every year since.

At this point this season, our top 3 WRs have 89 catches for 1077 yards and 8 TDs combined!

Yikes that wr production 🤦🏽‍♂️

Im honestly surprised it’s that much

3 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Yikes that wr production 🤦🏽‍♂️

Im honestly surprised it’s that much

Most of the production is Tyrell and Renfrow, with almost half of Tyrell's catches coming before his injury (first 4 weeks). So the WR production has been at an all time low lately. Our offense is really just Jacobs and Waller since Renfrow's injury.

12 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Most of the production is Tyrell and Renfrow, with almost half of Tyrell's catches coming before his injury (first 4 weeks). So the WR production has been at an all time low lately. Our offense is really just Jacobs and Waller since Renfrow's injury.

Offense has been rb and te since 2016 lol