NFL Draft Discussion (Rounds 1-7)

zelbell

21 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Its the Colts. However, a 3rd round pick for CHJ is absolute highway robbery. If you strictly look at his production--hes easily worth a 1st + 3rd or multiple 2nds. You just have to be okay with the fact that he only has 4-ish years of good football left.

That's probably being generous. But yeah, right now he's awesome.

8 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

The only movie I've ever seen in the US is Freaky Friday. 

The audience cheered and clapped that. I therefore assume that you do it at every screening of every movie.

Must have been awkward for Schindler's List.

Anyone who claps and cheers for Freaky Friday seriously needs to reevaluate their life.

7 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

That's probably being generous. But yeah, right now he's awesome.

Maybe more because he won’t be covering #1s anymore. He could have a longer window going up against 2/3s while Ward is locking down the 1s

• Like 2

Reportedly the Jets are trying to go from the 3rd round to early 2nd. If one of 6-7 players is gone and they'd still want 49 b/c their player is available, we should trade with them.

In order to complete the trade based on trade value charts, they'd have to likely give up a future 2nd round pick and 4th or 5th this year. To make the value's match we could send a 6th round pick to them.

I personally have 6 special players plus 11 other quality players with at least 2nd round grades. Additionally, there are 3-4 others that I'm on the fence on. That's approx. 22  players. That's enough players for me to think we'd get one of those players at the top of round 3.

Therefore, I'd make the trade with the Jets because the value of the 2nd and that early 3rd pick this year is likely going to be worth more than the player we get at 49.

• Like 4