Mock me Fresh

Scoundrel

1. Cardinals- Kyler Murray QB OU

2. Niners- Nick Bosa DE OSU

3. Giants (from Jets)- Quinnen Williams DT Alabama (6 and 37 for 3)

4. Raiders- Devin White LB LSU

5. Buccaneers- Josh Allen LB UK

6. Jets- Ed Oliver DL Houston

7. Redskins (from Jaguars)- Dwayne Haskins QB OSU (15 and 46 for 7)

8. Lions- Jonah Williams OL Alabama

9. Bills- TJ Hockenson TE Iowa

10. Broncos- Drew Lock QB Mizzou

11. Bengals- Jawan Taylor OT Florida

12. Steelers (from Packers)- Devin Bush LB Michigan (20 and 52 for 12)

13. Dolphins- Brian Burns DE FSU

14. Falcons- Christian Wilkins DT Clemson

15. Jaguars- Noah Fant TE Iowa

16. Panthers- Montez Sweat DE Miss St

17. Cardinals (from Giants)- Andre Dillard OT WSU (Trade 33 and Rosen for 17)

18. Vikings- Cody Ford OL OU

19. Titans- Chris Lindstrom OG BC

20. Packers (from Steelers)- Hollywood Brown WR OU

21. Seahawks- DK Metcalf WR Ole Miss

22. Ravens- Garrett Bradbury C NC State

23. Texans- Dalton Risner OL Kansas State

24. Raiders- Greedy Williams CB LSU

25. Eagles- Jeffery Simmons DT Miss State

26. Colts- Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson

27. Raiders- Rashan Gary DE Michigan 

28. Chargers- Byron Murphy CB Washington 

29. Seahawks- Nasir Adderley S Delaware

30. Packers- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson S

31. Rams- Erik McCoy C TAMU

32. Patriots- AJ Brown WR Ole Miss

the trade down is interesting. i kinda like it tho missing out on hockenson is a big bummer.  however the pick seems a tiny reach to me. i view fant as a move TE and the jags apparently want a guy who can play at the Y and F for them.   i would pick Dillard or sweat. dillard would likely take LT from cam robinson and allow robinson to play RT where he might be better.  Sweat because the dude is a athletic marvel and we need a potential replacement next year at De for campbell. 

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I don’t see the Titans taking an interior OL in the 1st bu I wouldn’t mind it. Plus Lindstrom IMO will be a 10 year starter with a couple pro bowls to his name.

In this scenario I could see it.  Rumors are the top targets are Burns and Wilkins, and if they're gone, and Hockenson doesn't fall, I'd think an OL guy is the most likely.  They probably try to trade back for it though.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

In this scenario I could see it.  Rumors are the top targets are Burns and Wilkins, and if they're gone, and Hockenson doesn't fall, I'd think an OL guy is the most likely.  They probably try to trade back for it though.

I think they’d still go with someone like Tillery or even Fant before an OL. That would be 3 1st rounds picks in the OL and just giving Saffold a big deal. Don’t see Robinson investing that much into that unit. Still think it’ll be a mid round rookie competing with Pamphile, Levin, and Stinnie for RG.

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I think they’d still go with someone like Tillery or even Fant before an OL. That would be 3 1st rounds picks in the OL and just giving Saffold a big deal. Don’t see Robinson investing that much into that unit. Still think it’ll be a mid round rookie competing with Pamphile, Levin, and Stinnie for RG.

I'm expecting that they won't have two 1st rounders on the team after next season.  Conklin either will play badly and won't be kept, or he'll play well and be too expensive to keep.

Jones will be at the end of his contract soon as well, so I would actually be very surprised to see them not spend a pretty high pick.  I think Bradbury is more likely than Lindstrom, but either pick makes sense to me.  Fant, no way, unless they trade down.  TEs fall.  Remember OJ Howard.

14. Falcons- Christian Wilkins DT Clemson  - As said in every mock draft this pick is a win every time for the Falcons.   Wouldn't have a problem taking Dexter Lawrence at 14 either either of them work for me.  Also well done on having Gary fall so late and after the better DT's and DE's :D

Archived